Chapter 12

Mom takes a while. "I don't think I should say right now. You'll two will find out on Saturday."
------------------
The whole week felt long. Everyday passing by felt like two long days stuck together. Saturday rolled around the corner, the day I will find out what mom is hiding.

It's only seven in the morning, the sun is almost fully up.

I hear a knock on my bedroom door before it turns open. A head is peping in.

"Koushi, Oikawa will be here around 8," mom says. "Get ready."

She closes the door and leaves. I get off my bed to go to my small closet on the other side of my room. Grabbing a pair of black jeans, a white shirt, and a dark green jacket.

I take off the shirt I'm wearing to look at the scars that have been forming over the week. I look over at the pocket knife that's sitting on the nightstand. I grab it grabbing it as hard as I can before pushing it against the soft skin.

I wrap up the open cuts and chnage my clothes. The door bell rings meaning Oikawa is already here.

I run down the staircase seeing my mom give Oikawa a short hug before he walks up to me.

"Your mom know yet." He asks, his voice is down to a whisper.

"Not yet," I whisper back, looking at my mom who's just standing there. "Mom there's something I want to tell you."

"I already know, you two are dating," She says, her arms are crossed over her chest. "Also breakfast is on the table if you two are hungry."

The three of us take a seat at the small round wooden table. We all thank for the food before digging in to eat.

The time just turns to ten when we got to the court house.

"Toru Oikawa?" A voice was heard from behind us. Mom already left and went into the court room.

Oikawa and I turn around to see a tall silver hair that's fading into brown, his eyes are a hazel brown.

"Eita Semi." Oikawa says, his voice is low.

"You know him?" I ask.

Oikawa looks at me before answering. "That's Eita Semi, he goes to Shiratorizawa."

"I'm a setter, well sort of." Semi says, he looks down at the ground.

"Still replaced?" Oikawa asks.

"What's it to you? Shirabu maybe better than me, but that doesn't mean he's good at communicating." He has anger in his tone.

"My team may not be the best," I start. "But I also got replaced by someone better."

Semi looks at me with a surprise look on his face.

"Eita you coming." He turns around to face the same blonde haired girl I saw at the ice cream shop.

"I'll see you guys later." Semi says as he walks to the blonde haired girl.

"He was nice." I say as me and Oikawa start walking to the court room.