Chapter 6

I smile at the message and reply back. I start getting ready for bed and fall alseep.
------------------
Walking around the quite house until the time hit seven. Mom got called in early, making me the only one in the house.

I look at the round ticking clock that's on the way. I grab my bag to rush out the door.

I run all the way to the school stopping when I see two familiar faces.

"Kiyoko, Kinoshita." I yell. Both of them stop talking and turn to face me.

"Hey Suga." Kinoshita says.

"Good morning." Kiyoko gives a little simile.

"Nishinoya should be off suspension," Kinoshita states. "This should be interesting."

The bell rings, telling us to say goodbye to each other and get to class.

I make it to my class and take my assigned seat. The teacher takes the attendance and starts class.

I stop paying attention half way through, thinking about yesterday. How Oikawa held me in his arms while I cry into his chest.

"Suga. Sugawara." I voice calls.

"Huh? Oh sorry." I look up to the person who called me. It's Daichi.

"Are you okay? You have been spacing out a lot lately." Daichi asks, holding two brooms.

"I'm all good." A bright smile appears on my face. I take the broom that's in his left hand and start to sweep.

The class finishes cleaning the classroom. Daichi and I start to walk to the cafeteria.

"Daichi, Sugawara." Daichi and I stop hearing a cheerful voice.

"Hey Michimiya, Suga I'll catch up with you." Daichi says. I start to walk away leaving Daichi and Michimiya.

School finished, I start to head to the gym.

"Pretty windy today." A tall guy with his hair in a bun says walking beside me.

"Asahi?" I ask looking up.

"Thought I would come back to the club." We keep walking to the gym.

Asahi opens the door to let me in, we both walk in the gymnasium to see a shorter male receive the green and red volleyball.

The shorter male looks at us before running towards the door.

"Asahi, Suga." A yellow streak in the middle of his bangs says.

We practiced receiving and tossing the ball for the spikers to hit. Almost until dark.

The large iron door opens revealing a tall man with a scrummy face and his hair is died blonde. Beside him is a shorter male with black hair. Known as Takeda.