Chapter 4

I heard the coach of Seijoh start talking. I look over out of curiosity to see the coach talking to the one and only Oikawa Toru. We met eyes only for a second before I look back at my team.
——————————————————
"That's Oikawa Toru, I learnt everything from him." Kageyama says to Hinata.

"If your the King, does that mean he's the Grand King?"

"It's the King versus the Grand King." Tsukishima says trying to get on Kageyama's nerves.

"Don't call me King."

I block them out looking back at Oikawa. He's talking to his team with his back to me. I can't help but smile at him.

"Who you staring at?" Ennoshita asks bringing me back from my little doze.

"Nothing." I say back.

"Really? 'Cause to me, it looks like someone..." Kinoshita starts.

"Is looking at Seijoh's captain." Narita finishes Kinoshita's sentence.

The whistle blew for the players to go onto the court.

"Good luck Narita." Kinoshita yells.

"Only cheering for Narita, what about the rest of our team?" Ennoshita questions Kinoshita.

"Did I just say Narita?" Kinoshita gives a look like he didn't notice.

Oikawa is on the court, he's good. His jump serve, his receives, everything about the way he plays is just amazing. He even has fangirls cheering for him, and he's not getting distracted by them. He's truly amazing just like Kageyama.

The match finished, giving Karasuno the win. We wouldn't have won if Oikawa didn't show up late.

"Hey Sugawara, right?" Oikawa runs up to me before I could leave the gym.

"Yeah, you need something?" I asked, looking at the taller male infront of me.

"Actually yes, I was wondering if I could have your number. Maybe we can hang out sometime."

"Of course," He gives me his phone and I put in my number. "I'll see you later."

He says a small replie as I walk out. I meet up with Kinoshita and Narita as they walk to the bus.

"I'm home." I yamn being tried from the long day. I may have not played, but it was still a long day.

"Welcome home Sweetie." Mom calls from the Landry room. Our house isn't to big, everything is close together.

I go up the stairs to my room. I put my phone on the charger and on the nightstand, while I lay on my bed.

A few minutes go by, my phone lights up with a ding to go with it.

"Unknown Number..." I think out loud.

I open the message.

Sugawara, it's Oikawa. I was wondering if you may want to hang out tomorrow. Just to get to know each other

He wants to hang out with me? Seconds went by, giving me the confidence to respond.

Of course, I would like to get to know you more. I'll message you a time tomorrow

Seconds went by again, but this time slower. It feels like years just waiting for a response. My phone dings and I look at the response.

Sounds good, see you tomorrow;)

I changed Oikawa's contact information to his name from Unknown Number before I put my phone back on the charger and fall alseep.