Chapter 11

I reply saying he can. I turn off my phone and lay on my bed. Waiting for Oikawa to come. I look at the scars that are on my arms. Opening the nightstand drawer, finding the pocket knife I kept.
——————————————————
I look at the knife before grabbing it. Without thinking the knife goes through, little bits of blood coming out of my wrist.

I hear a faint knock on the door making me stop. I wrap my wrist up before rushing down the stairs. Opening the large door stood there was a tall brown haired figure. I grab his arm letting him in, he takes off his shoes.

He puts his hands on my waist to pull me closer. I look down at the floor.

"What's wrong?" Oikawa asks.

"What are we?" I keep looking at the ground.

Oikawa grabs my chin to make me look at him. "What do you want us to be?"

"I," I pause looking at the window seeing my mom's car park in the driveway. "My room."

I grab his hand and take him up to my room. "Sorry, mom's home."

"Now, what were you going to say?" He takes off his glasses.

"I want to be more than friends."

"I do too." He puts his lips onto mine, I kiss him back with no hesitation.

"There's something I need to tell you. Mom told me this morning to ask you if you would like to come to a court room with us on Saturday." I take his glasses out of his hands.

"Of course I will. You don't need to seat in a court room by yourself." Oikawa says, I put on his glasses.

"Can I also keep these?" I ask, Oikawa gives out a small chuckle.

"Sadly no, I need those," Oikawa looks down. "You didn't have those bandages on yesterday."

"Oh I just cut myself at school, nothing to serious." I lie, I don't need for him to worry.

"If you say so."

We talk for awhile before the bedroom door opens.

"Oh Oikawa, didn't know you came over," mom says. "Dinner is ready, you can stay if you like. And please change out of your uniform."

She closes the door and leaves.

"I'll met you downstairs." Oikawa says, he gives me a quick kiss before leaving the room.

I go to the small closet that's on the other side of the room. Taking out a white shirt and a pair of jeans. I put them on, tucking the shirt in. I go down the stairs to see Oikawa and my mom already sitting at the table.

"Much better, take a seat." Mom says as she points to a seat.

We give a little thanks for the food before grabbing some. "So mom, why do we need to go to a court room?"

It takes a few seconds before answering. "Well, I found out your father has lied about something very important."

"If you don't mind me asking," Oikawa starts. "What's so important he lied about?"

Mom takes a while. "I don't think I should say right now. You'll two will find out on Saturday."