Chapter 2

"There might be a problem though," Takeda starts. "They asked for Kageyama to be setter, for the whole game."
——————————————————
    "Sugawara?" Kageyama looks at me, his face has a worried look to it.

"It's fine, this way we can see how the newbies work together." I have a bright smile on my face, no one needs to know that it bothers me.

  "When's the practice match?" Daichi asks, changing the topic.

  "Oh right, this Saturday." Takeda answers.

"That's not long," Daichi starts. "Alright, everyone start practicing."

We start practicing, taking breaks in between. After an hour we finished, and started cleaning. We go to our classes and a day of hardwork starts there.

   "Mom, I'm home." I say as I enter the house. I strong scent fills the entrance.

"Hey, Koushi *hiccup*" A males voice being heard from the kitchen. Knowing it was my father's I still walked to the kitchen.

"So, this is what you do? You come back home from a work trip and the first thing you do is start drinking?" I ask in a cold tone. I've never seen him without a beer.
He's just sitting at the table, with beer cans all over it.

   "Where's mom?" I ask another question, wanting to get away from him.

   "She went to buy food, just go to your room you useless brat." He's mood changed fast.

I start making my way to the stairs. A beer can got thrown hitting me in the head. I start walking faster almost running up the stairs.

Little thouds are heard from the window, rain drops falling from the sky and hitting the glass. I put on a dark grey hoodie, and put my phone into my pocket. I look back at my bedroom door before opening the small window and climbing down.

The rain dropping onto my silver hair, my feet feeling heavy, lightly clicking on the pavement. Cars just zooming past me.

Feeling free with no one to bother me, nothing to stop me. I stop looking where I'm going, being to lost in my thoughts.

I find myself at a park, getting out of my thoughts. A teenager around my age was on a swing just sitting there with his head hung low. I sit next to him on the swing beside.

"You looked lonely." I say trying to start a conversation.

"Kinda," He says trying is head to look at me. "I'm Oikawa Toru."

"Sugawara Koushi."

We stay in silent for a little bit before Oikawa says something.

"You play any sports?" Oikawa asks.

"I play volleyball. What about you?"

"Same, which school?"

"Karasuno."

We talk for awhile, not realizing the rain stopped.

"I better get going," I say. "I'll see you later."

I make my way back up to my window. I make sure to close it, and did everything I need to do before going to sleep.