Chapter 9

"Suga, is everything alright." Oikawa grabs my wrist making me stop right as I get to the bottom of the spiral staircase.
------------------
I try to squrim out of his grasps but he's to strong. Makki and Matsu are standing at the top of the stairs watching.

"Suga," he pulls me into a tight hug. "You're not going alone."

Oikawa let's go of me and runs up the stairs. He doesn't take long before coming back down with a bag.

"Makki, Matsu," Oikawa calls at the two standing at the top of the stairs. "Go home."

The two leave as soon as me and Oikawa start running to my house. We pass through the park, passing through all the trees until we make it to the street. I keep running straight with Oikaws by myside.

We make it to the small house that's on the end of the street. I open up the door faster than lightning can strike and we both make it into the house with Oikawa behind me.

A tall man with the same brown eyes that I have is standing in the kitchen yelling at a small fragile woman. She's defending herself with just a frying pan.

I see my mother have a black eye starting to form. "You hit her." I run up to my father without thinking.

I was about to hit him, but he pushes me hard enough that I fall back. Oikawa catches me and I hold onto his arm.

The front door slams shut, my dad is out of the picture.

"You two okay?" She asks. She starts running toward us to make sure there's no injuries.

"Don't worry about us, you've got a black eye." Oikawa says.

I get out of his arms and open the freezer to get ice out. I wrap it in a white cloth, giving it to my mom for her eye.

Oikawa and I take her to the couch. She sits down on the brown coloured material. We take a seat, with me on one of her sides and Oikawa on the other side of her.

"Good reasons why I tell you to come home." She jokes having a little chuckle come from Oikawa.

Oikawa takes the ice pack from her eye as she looks at me. "I don't remember buying you that jacket. It's also huge on you."

I'm still wearing Oikawa's jacket he gave me the last night while it rained.

"That's my jacket Mrs. Sugawara," Oikawa puts the ice back on her eye. "I gave it to him while it was raining."

"I never did get your name. Why didn't you introduce your friend to me."

"We were more worried about you, but that's Oikawa Toru." I reply.

"Well than, I'm going to go to sleep." My mom says as she looks at the time.  "You're allowed to spend the night Toru."

We watch her go into a room that's just down the hall.

I grab Oikawa's hand, dragging him to my bedroom. "We don't have a spare, but my room will work."

We go up the stairs and make a short right turn to my bedroom door. I open it reavling a smaller bedroom than Oikawa's.

"Nice room." He says as he sits on my bed.

I sit beside him, looking out the small window. Oikawa scoots closer to me having our hands touching. I look at him as he leans in closer. His soft lips connect to mine, I can't do anything.

He pulls away. "Sorry."

I grab the collar of his shirt and smash my lips onto his. We pull away, I put my head onto his chest, as he combs through my hair.