Chapter 3

I make my way back up to my window. I make sure to close it, and did everything I need to do before going to sleep.
------------------

Saturday came faster than we thought. Though it was only seven in the morning, no one was ready to go and head off to our first practice match.

"Is everyone here?" Daichi asks before we get on the bus.

A yes comes from everyone and we get on the bus, putting our bags on the floor by our feet.

The ride to Seijoh is quite but long. A few times Hinata and Kageyama will get into a little fight on who can do what better.

We finally make it to our destination. Before the bus even got to a stop, Hinata tried reaching for the window, but he didn't make it in time. Threw up all over Tanaka showing how nerves he is. As all of us got off the bus, Tanaka started putting his pants in a plastic bag. 

"I already said it's alright," Tanaka started. "Don't pressure your self to much."

"B-bathroom." Hinata mumbled. 

"Shooting overtime ." I can barley hear what Tanaka said.

"Someone's got to teach him a lesson." Kageyama says. 

I grab onto Kageyama's arm. "You know messing with the little guy won't do any good."

"Messing with him? When have I ever messed with him?" Kageyama mumbles to himself while the rest of us just sigh. 

The team walks into the gym, it's a bigger court then ours. Players in a blue practice jersey are all on one side of the net. 

"Iwaizumi." A player yells and sets the volleyball to a dark brown haired.

The dark haired boy known as Iwaizumi, spikes the ball, it hits the floor making a loud bang.

"Woah, he's got some arm strength." I think out loud.

"That's Iwaizumi Haijme." Kageyama says behind me.

I look around the large room. Oikawa not being in any view.

The whistle blow from the referee. We got into a circle.

"Alright, let's win this." Daichi says and the six players go onto the court.

Daichi, Hinata, and Kageyama are all in the front while Tanaka, Tsukishima, and Narita are in the back row.

"All of them are already tensed up." Yamaguchi says five minutes into the match.

"If you ever need to go out there to fill in or serve," Kinoshita starts. "You have us to cheer you on."

"Kinoshita is right, we will be cheering you on and as your Senpias we will help you if you need anything." I say with my usual bright smile.

Yamaguchi looks at us with a bright  smile. "Thank you."

The first match ended with us in the lead. Kiyoko gave everyone who was on the court a towel and a water bottle.

I heard the coach of Seijoh start talking. I look over out of curiosity to see the coach talking to the one and only Oikawa Toru. We met eyes only for a second before I look back at my team.