Eighteen

It's been six months since the young couple have started being celibate and it's absolutely killing them both. At this point, they're just messing with each other; teasing each other, trying to get the other to crack.

Morgan's got Haley close a few times but she ends up excusing herself to sit on the porch.

Haley came close to getting Morgan to break and he wanted to so fucking badly but he made himself go for a run. He doesn't run. He's only running to get his mind off things.

Tonight is an extraordinarily rough night.

It's Haley and Morgan's two year anniversary and the tension is so fucking thick you could cut it with a goddamn knife. They almost weren't going to celebrate because of how intense they're feeling but they figured they'd regret not celebrating.

"Where are you takin' me?" Haley asks as she pulls on a short, sexy, red dress, her blonde waves done in a cute ponytail.

"A place." Morgan responds from the main part of the hotel room, pacing as he looks out the window at the view they have of the mountains. "You almost ready? We have a reservation for six."

"Yeah, I'm comin'." She says, gliding a soft pink lipstick shade over her pretty lips before she steps out of the hotel bathroom.

"Oh my god," Morgan swallows hard. "You're gorgeous."

"You don't look too bad yourself." She smiles back, picking up her purse as she checks him out in a nice button up with nice blue jeans with black boots. "C'mon." She takes his hand and pulls him out the door.

Morgan stops to make sure the hotel door is closed then they head to his fixed-up shitbox and opens the passenger door for his fiancé. "What a gentleman." She flirts, looking him over with that look in her eyes.

Morgan clears his throat after his blue eyes rake up her long tan legs then stop at the hem of her dress.

His mind wonders to what panties she's wearing tonight.

Or if she's even wearing any at all.

His gaze trails up to her chest and it's obvious she's braless, the air conditioning from his truck makes her nipples harden and press against the fabric of her dress. He swallows hard and clears his throat.

As they head to downtown Nashville, Morgan's hand rests on her knee, his thumb brushing against her skin. Haley rests her hand on top of his, taking a deep breath in. He smirks, his hand sliding further up her leg, his finger slipping under the hem of her dress.

Haley looks out the window, biting her lip as his hand slips up a little further, the pads of his fingers brushing across her panties. She hums quietly, letting her legs fall slightly more open. Morgan pulls into a parking lot, parks his truck then looks over at his fiancé with a small smirk.

Haley suddenly grabs the sides of his face and kisses him hard, moving his hands to her hips as she leans into him. She lets out a moan, her fingers working on the buttons on his shirt then tugs on his belt buckle. He breathes out a sharp moan, pushing his jeans down along with his underwear before she pulls her panties to the side and sinks herself down on him until her hips are flush with his.

They let out loud, matching moans, their hands grabbing at anything they can hold onto, breathing hard as they fuck for the first time in months.

Haley breathes out a whimpering moan, tears in her eyes from how fucking good it feels to be this intimate again. She slides the thin straps of her tight red dress off her shoulders, letting Morgan grasp at her breasts, his hips bucking up against hers. He grunts softly, his jaw slack while he grabs the back of her head to pull her down for a hot, demanding kiss.