Ten

Morgan has finally put out his first full length album, he's set to be on a tour with Florida Georgia Line and he's pumped. Haley's a little nervous for her boyfriend to be away for three or so months but she's excited for him.

"Please be careful." She whispers to him as she watches him pack up some clothes. "Don't be a dumbass."

"I'll try my best." He laughs, shaking his head. "I promise."

"Good." She sits on the bed next to his bag, watching him back. "I wish I could go with you."

"Me too but there's no room. I'm sorry."

"I totally get it." She gives him a soft smile that turns into a giggle when he grabs her ankle, lifting her up for her to wrap her long legs around his waist. "I don't think I can survive with out you for three months."

"Hardest three months but we can handle it." He smiles, bumping his nose against hers. "I love you."

"I love you too."

***

Haley sighs heavily, running her hand through her hair. She just finished dusting and vacuuming. She also cleaned the windows, bedsheets, the bathroom and some laundry. He's called her every night, he tries to at least. She's incredibly lonely- even when Caleigh and Michael around.

Her phone starts going off like crazy around eleven at night, startling her. She opens it up and her heart drops.

It's a video of her boyfriend making out with a girl at a bar and he's obviously drunk. Tears form in her eyes at the sight of them groping each other.

She tosses her phone onto the bed and stands, tears slipping down her cheeks as she starts pacing. She rolls her eyes as her phone rings; it's Caleigh.

"I- I don't want to talk right now." She sniffles, sliding down the wall to sit on the floor. "That fuckin asshole made me a goddamn promise."

"I'm on my way over right now." She says simply, grabbing her purse as she ignores Michael asking questions.

"No, I'm fine." She manages out, her voice cracking and shaking. "Don't- don't-"

"It's too late, Haley, I'm turning down your road." She says before she hangs up.

Haley rushes to the door when she hears it open and immediately wraps her arms around her best friend, sobbing against her shoulder. Caleigh doesn't know what to do so she just lowers them to sit on the floor, holding the blonde bartender in a tight hug.

***

"He made a goddamn promise, Michael." Haley snaps, glaring at him as she starts to pack up a suitcase.

"Where the hell are you goin'?" He asks, leaning against the dresser with his arms crossed.

"Anywhere but here." She's pissed- beyond pissed about this. "I told him about what Matt did and he- he-"

"As far as I know, he didn't fuck no one."

"But he kissed another girl." She starts to the door but she's stopped by Michael's hands on her shoulders. "Move."

"Haley-"

"No. Please move." Michael huffs and lets her by, sighing as she makes it down the hallway.

The door suddenly swings open revealing a very distressed Morgan. "Haley, listen to-"

She tries to ignore him but it's hard to do when he grabs her chin. She smacks his hand away, tears forming in her eyes. "Move." She whispers.