Three

Caleigh sits at the bar with Morgan and Michael as they chat with the bartender. "Do you ever have a day off?" Caleigh asks, taking a drink of her Alabama Slammer. "You're always here."

"When my boss is feelin' generous..." Haley trails off, looking down at the clipboard in her hand then up at the clock on the wall above the door that leads to the bathrooms. "Michael! You ready?"

"No." He answers, nervously looking back at the stage.

"It's just karaoke. No one cares if you're good or bad." Haley says, pouring him a shot. "You're gonna do fine."

"He's just scared that he's actually gonna do good and people are gonna find out that he can actually sing." Caleigh says with a small smile. "Get your cute butt up there and sing!"

"Yeah!" Haley says, grabbing his wrist to lug him towards the stage. "Okay y'all! Here to kick off karaoke night is Michael Hardy!" She pulls him onto the stage with him. "Whatcha singin' for us?"

"Ain't Goin' Down (Til The Sun Comes Up)."

"Strummin' on Garth, okay!" She bounces off the stage and gets the song queued up and it starts. She heads to the bar to get him a beer and passes it up to him. "Let's go!" She claps for him as she sits next to Morgan at the bar.

He puts his arm behind her on the counter, a drink in his free hand. "You singin' tonight?"

"I might." She smiles, clapping for Michael as he steps off the stage and to the bar. "Nice job, man!"

"Thanks." He taps the counter and she gets him another beer.

"Wallen, you're up!" She says as she looks back at the clipboard. "Let's go!"

The two laugh on their way to the stage. She boldly grabs his chin and pulls him down for a soft kiss before she bounces up to the mic. "Next up, we've got aspiring musician: Morgan Wallen!" She cheers as she applauds, it's obvious to Caleigh and Michael that they've got something going on between them and they're glad.

Morgan got out of a messy break up with his ex-fiancé, Katie, a little while ago and he's been hurting ever since but there's something about this girl that makes him want to do better- to be a better person and he wants to change for her.

Morgan sings Sweet Home Alabama and gets the entire bar to sing along with him- it's kinda hard to not sing along to it anyways and he has that big goofy smile on his face the entire time.

"You should get up there, Haley. Let's face it; you're the house favorite." Randy comments, serving a couple drinks. "I'll handle the bar."

"Fine." Haley slips out from behind the bar and heads up to the stage, grabbing the mic. "Hey y'all. I'm Haley, y'all's bartender for this evenin' and-" she's cut off by overwhelming cheers and applause. "Thanks. I'm gonna sing, uh, Tim McGraw's Just To See You Smile." She clears her throat, her nerves settle when she sees her three new friends cheering her on from the bar.

"Just to see you smile I'd do anything that you wanted me to. When all is said and done, I'd never count the cost. It's worth all that's lost just to see you smile..."

Morgan's in love.

Her voice can make a mountain melt into a puddle of nothing but pure admiration- knock a grown man to his knees.

Haley returns behind the bar and gets back to work. "Wow." Hardy says.

"You were amazing!" Caleigh beams.

Morgan has his chin on his hand with his elbow propped up on the counter, his eyes full of fondness and a small smile on his lips. Michael glances over at him and chuckles. "You good, bud?" He shouts down to him.