Chapter 4 (The Seven Return's)

[Art is not mine]

Akame's P.O.V

Tatsumi's father came to our home to warn us that Tatsumi's aunt might be after us but we saw living proof that she was doing something else too when a familiar face showed himself.

?????:"How could you Akame you betrayed my love."

All:"Huh?"

Green:"Please Akame my love leave this man and become my queen only i can make you truly happy

Green:"Please Akame my love leave this man and become my queen only i can make you truly happy."

Akame:"How many time's will i have to tell you i don't live you and i never will! I've been married for more than three year's and i'm happy and i won't let that end because you can't have you're way."

Green:"Than die with him and that damn chil-GAH!"

We heard a gunshot go off after Green fell we saw who it was that shot him."

????????:"Phew now that's done."

Akame:"Tsukushi? But how? You're supposed to be dead

Akame:"Tsukushi? But how? You're supposed to be dead."

Tatsumi:"Well she better get talking before she end's up dead again."

Tsukushi:"I'll explain everything. After our battle Merraid found our corpse's and remade us into her puppet's unlike Green over here she couldn't block out my soul. I escaped her control and went to track down Green knowing he would be looking for you."

Wave:"Well if so why would he want to kill her and Yukie?"

Tsukushi:"Probably because Yukie is Tatsumi's daughter insted his so he's jelious of Tatsumi he has everything he wanted because he treated Akame right."

Kurome:"Agreed Green was just some crual jerk he only wanted a wife that would do everything he told her to do as if he was a master and she was a slave."

Wave:"Damn then he deserved it."

Akame:"Language infront of my child Wave!"

Wave:"Well sorry for my mouth i promess it won't happen again. Maybe."

Satoshi:(Damn it all she really couldn't leave her obssession with restoring the dead to there original form. I might have to use my Teigu after all even though i promessed Mizuki i wouldn't use it again. Please forgive me my love but i'll have to do this.)

I could see that Tatsumi's father seemed upset about something but i couldn't put my finger on what.

Tsukushi:"We'll have to use everything we have at our disposal Teigu. Shingu or plain weapon."

Wave:"I have the unchained Grand Chariot armor they won't see that coming."

Kurome:"And i have a shard of the Yatsufusa that's gonna give is an advatage against them."

Tsukushi:"Well i don't mean to alarm you but she also revived Esdeath. I don't want to know what she did to her dead body before restoring her."

Kurome:"Well it couldn't be stoped if it did happen."

Tsukushi:"Oh and while i was dead i was watching you two the whole time incuding the honnymoon i knew it was gonna happen sooner or later but that number he did on you."

Akame:"Tsukushi if you don't stop talking i'll kill you again and i mean it so shut it."

I whispered in her ear.

Tsukushi:"Yes ma'am just please don't hurt me."

Akame:"Good."

Tatsumi:"I can assume that you issued her a threat."

Akame:"Why would i ever do that?"

Tatsumi:"Just a suspision."

Yukie:"My Mommy and Daddy will win in the fight i know they will they always win!"

Tsukushi:"Aren't you just a cutie you're so precious."

Satoshi:(Merraid if i have to kill you then remember i'm sorry for it.)

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter so can y'all guess what Satoshi's Teigu is? Anyway i'll see y'all later bye]