Chapter 6 (Begin the chase)

[Art is not mine]

Akame's P.O.V

We had just left the kingdom and started on our new quest. I sent a letter to Hinata to let her know that we might need her help she told me that if we needed her in combat she'd be there. Me and Tatsumi trained her so she is quite skilled.

Tatsumi's father had the same worried face the whole time i know he has to fight his sister and i know how tough it is to do that but i over heard him talking to himself about a "Hiden Teigu" that he has. What is he talking about?

I saw a bird coming down toward us and it perched on my wrist guard with a note.

Tatsumi:"Is it possible that Hinata got back to us already?"

Lubbock:"But it was just sent. How could she have gotten back already?"

Akame:"Let's see."

Surprisingly it was from Hinata i started to read the letter she sent.

To Akame & Tatsumi

I got you're letter and from what you said this woman sound's dangerous the minute i got that letter i wrote this grabed my kitana and started toward's the dock i'll be there A.S.A.P.

With love Hinata

P.S i had to lie to my friend's that i was going to visit my grandparents.

Bulat:"That girl really does reply fast."

Satoshi:"Regardless the more help the better."

Akame:(Hinata please know what i mean't by "The special sword" and don't think i was talking about sharing my husband or i'll end you.)

Leone:"So who is this Hinata?"

Tatsumi:"Someone me and Akame trained in swordswomanship while we were on our last adventure."

Sheele:"She sound's like a wonderful person."

Susanoo:"Indeed."

Akame:(Look's like i probably won't be getting sex for a while damnit i hate having to do this but i'll talk with Tatsumi about it when were done. And talk to Kurome about seting a day for her to take Yukie for a day or two but that will be a while after we finish this.)

Tatsumi's P.O.V

I was wondering what Ieyasu and Sayo mean't in that note. "Save the heart and the soul will follow." Hmm.

Could they mean Merraid but how do they know about her she went missing before we even meet.

Akame:"Hey sweetie?"

Tatsumi:"Yeah sweetheart?"

Akame:"After this can we go on a vacation?"

Tatsumi:"Sure i guess we'll have to set a day for a babysitter for Yukie."

Akame:"I'll talk to Kurome about it later. But i have an idea where we could go for our vacation."

Tatsumi:"Alright but we have to complete the mission first then we can take that vacation."

Akame:"Yeah maybe it will end sooner than we think."

Tatsumi:"We can only hope."

Merraid's P.O.V

?????:"Madem Mera the rebel's are headed toward us what should we do?"

Merraid:"We prepare for them. Find my brother and my nephew and get them here safely this clan and my family are all that matter's noone else does."

All:"Yes Ma'am!"

Soon enough my broken family will be fixed and we can be happy again. Remember Tatsumi auntie Mera is doing this for you.

[Hope everyone enjoyed i'll see y'all later bye]