Chapter 1 (Story's)

[Art is not mine]

Akame's P.O.V

I woke up a bit earlier than normal so my husband was still asleep but he'd be up in a couple minute's so i looked back on our live's since we got married. Our last adventure was a blast we found some ancient tomb that held my new blade. We meet a nice girl i think her name was hineta or something like that.

When we finished that we desided to have a baby and when i was pregnant Tatsumi made sure i didn't have to do anything for that nine month's. When i told Leone she freaked out but at that time i think she was drunk so that's no surprise. We named her "Yukie" meaning "Gift from God" since we did see her as a blessing and still do.

Since the war all of us have been seeing therapist for anything that could be wrong psychologically speaking we found out that Tatsumi actually suffered from night terror's there are time's he wake's up unable to breath it's scare's me when that happen's. He tried to play it off like it's nothing but since therapy he's been doing better but being honest i kinda knew something like this would happen a war really take's a toll on you.

But when it come's to our daughter he's like this superhero in her eye's he's always there to help her when she need's him it's really cute.

It surprised me when she first opened her eye's and she had two color's it amazed me i've never seen that but it turned out Tatsumi's uncle had two eye color's so it was in her gene's. I'll never forget his reaction when i told him i was pregnant he was so happy.

My thought's were cut short when a certent someone opened our bedroom door.

Yukie:"Mommy Daddy wake up!"

Tatsumi:"Holy-!"

Tatsumi fell out of bed when Yukie came into the room thank god we didn't have sex last night that would have been bad if he fell out of bed then.

Yukie:"Sowwy Daddy."

Tatsumi:"It's okay just caught me off guard there kiddo."

Akame:"*Giggle* Stay on guard next time 'kay sweetie."

Tatsumi:"I'll try. Okay my Lil Muffin let's get the day started."

We got up and began our day Tatsumi went to shave his face and i brushed my hair while Yukie went to play.

Akame:"Okay Kurome will be here in about two maybe two and a half hour's to see Yukie. Tatsumi and Wave will be building a fence and a play area for Yukie."

Kurome always love's being with Yukie you could swear they were sister's but since Kurome isn't able to see her to often she want's to see her as much as possable.

Wave and Tatsumi often build onto this house and make it bigger. Wave's always been big in construction so it confuses me that he joined the empire's army instead of a construction place but that doesn't matter.

I went down stair's and saw Yukie had once again somehow got Tatsumi's jacket down from it's hanger.

Yukie:"Look Mommy i'm Daddy!"

Akame:"How do you do that everytime?"

Yukie:"I climb the wall's."

Akame:"Oh my goodness."

Normally i would swear but i can't cuss in front of my daughter cause she repeat's everything i say.

Akame:"Anyway auntie Kurome will be here in a bit to play so be ready."

Tatsumi:"Finally i hate shaving my face it take's up to much time."

Akame"*Giggle* Why don't you just let it grow out?"

Tatsumi:"You're the one who said that i looked odd with facal hair so you can see why i don't grow it out."

Akame:"That is true sorry about that."

Yukie:"Hey Daddy why do you have a weard mark on you're chest?"

Tatsumi:"It's a scar from a long time ago i got it when i fought a monster."

Yukie:"That monster is a big meanie!"

Akame:"Don't worry we won't see it again. And Tatsumi you left out the part where you did it to save Kurome."

Yukie:"*Gasp* Daddy saved Auntie?!"

Tatsumi:"Yeah."

Yukie:"Yay!"

Akame:"You're so precious Yukie you know that."

Yukie:"Yep."

Akame:(I couldn't imagine a life any different than this one it's just perfect.)

[Hope everyone enjoyed the first chapter i'll see y'all later bye]