Chapter 2 (Family Secret's)

[Art is not mine]

Akame's P.O.V

Kurome had made it to our house and started playing with Yukie while the guy's built the fence and play area for Yukie.

Kurome:"You're so cute!"

Yukie:"Yay hug's!"

I think it's cute when they play together. Kurome is so childish and it fit's Yukie perfectly.

Akame:"The lemonaid is done. Kurome Yukie would you like some?"

Kurome:"Yes please."

Yukie:"Me too!"

I handed the two of the a cup of lemonaid and went to the guy's who had just finished the fence and were working on the play area.

Akame:"Would you like some lemonaid?"

Wave:"Sure thank you."

Tatsumi:"Yes please."

Akame:"So Wave i heard you and Kurome finished that barn you've been talking about."

Wave:"Yeah it's a place for me to sleep when me and Kurome get into a fight. Completely joking by the way but i do hide my alcohal from her since she doesn't like it."

Akame:"Let's just hope she didn't hear that or you might end up in trouble."

Wave:"I know then i will end up sleeping in the barn."

Tatsumi:"*Chuckle* Well at least you have a back up plan."

Wave:"Heh defenantly."

Tatsumi:"Anyway we gotta get back to this thank's for the lemonaid sweetheart."

Akame:"Any time sweetie."

The boy's got back to building as i tended back to my sister and my daughter.

Akame:"Hey Kurome question."

Kurome:"Yeah sis."

Akame:"Has Wave ever slept in the barn?"

Kurome:"He passed out in the barn once and i had to drag him back to our bed and he's heavy."

Wave from a distance:"I HEARD THAT!"

Kurome:"Just a joke honny! Not really."

Wave from a distance:"HEARD THAT TOO!"

Kurome:"What kind of ear's do you have!?"

Wave from a distance:"ALL OF THEM!"

Kurome:"I'm just gonna stop before we end up having an actual fight."

Yukie:"Why did he sleep in yhe barn?"

Kurome:"Probably just tired."

While we were speaking Tatsumi's father walked by and asked.

Tatsumi's father:"Is Tatsumi here? I need to speak with him."

He looked really worried so i brought him to Tatsumi.

Tatsumi:"Hey dad something wrong?"

Tatsumi's father:"You could say that. Remember you're aunt?"

Tatsumi:"No. Why is she okay?"

Tatsumi's father:"For this to make since i have to tell you about our childhood."

Flashback

????:"Enough crying!"

???????:"Why am i not worthy?!"

????:"Merraid you are not worthy for one reason you are not strong enough!"

Merraid:"But grandfather i've trained as hard as i can why is that not enough for you?!"

My sister screamed practicly choaking on her own tear's.

????:"Unlike Satoshi you show zero promess! You have no power none the less the strength to weald this armor!"

Satoshi:"Stop screaming at my sister you big bully!"

I pushed my grandfather backward's.

????:"Even my own succesor has betrayed me?"

Satoshi:"If being you're succesor mean's being a jerk to my sister i'm not gonna do it anymore! You really are a monster."

????:"How could you. You little brat!"

He attepted to swing his spear at me but i sliped under it and forced a dagger through is back.

Satoshi:"That armor has made you into nothing more than a monster it will die with you and the both of you will burn."

????:"Gah how?"

Satoshi:"Are you okay Onee-Chan?"

Merraid:"Yeah thank you."

Satoshi:"We don't need that armor well be just fine without it let's go."

????:"Satoshi you can't leave!"

Satoshi:"I can and i will goodbye monster."

????:"Satoshi! Grr this can't happen."

End of flashback

Satoshi:"That's why she hate's older men and she's back with a vengence we have to make sure you and you're family are safe."

Tatsumi:"To think my great grandfather was such an ass you know next time i see him i'll show him what for."

Satoshi:"That might not be necesarry she's going after him first. You and you're family are in danger we have to keep you three safe."

Tatsumi's P.O.V

If i really have to fight my own aunt how will i build up the strength to kill her? Maybe just maybe i can save her soul from all her anger and bring her back to her old self it might be easer said than done but i'll make sure it happen's.

[Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter so now you know why Merraid wasn't in my last story so anyway i'll see y'all late bye]