Chapter 14 (Memories)

[Art is not mine]

Merraid's P.O.V

I had been laying in my bed for hour's it's just boring waiting for Gillberda to get back i wasn't quite sure what happened but she wouldn't get beaten to easlly would she. Regardless i looked through my diary and started remembering more and more about my nephew.

Entery 38

My nephew ended up getting into a bunch of hair dye and now his hair is completely red my brother really need's to tell his wife to keep her hair dye put up.

Entery 39

Today my brother told me that he offically left the army he wasn't gonna be working for the empire anymore but i don't know why. He never told me.

Entery 40

I got to babysit my nephew today he's such a little ball of sunshine he's so chearful and happy he's even started calling me "Auntie Mera".

Entery 41

I know it's been a couple year's since i've updated this but i've been busy i heard that my nephew was going to that Yagi's swordsman classes i also heard that he's the best one there.

Merraid:"Son of a gun. Miss you lil buddy."

I started remembering the day i had left the village to go to the empire and that promess my nephew made.

Flashback

Past Merraid:"Remember little bud don't let anyone punk you don't let anyone beat you to your dream's."

Past Tatsumi:"Then i'll become the very best soldier there ever was i'll show everyone that we can't be defeated."

Past Merraid:"Heh i'll hold you to it bud. Promess."

Past Tatsumi:"I promess!"

I gave him one last hug before i left for the empire knowing exactly what i was gonna do.

End of flashback.

I couldn't help but cry knowing my nephew forgot me if i hadn't left he wouldn't have forgotten me. I really missed my brother and nephew maybe this was the wrong way to reunite my family there probably thinking about killing me.

In the end i might deserve this i've tampered with there friend's and enemy's corpse's and made them into slave's under my command. I guess my crying got the attantion of my butler Daniel.

 I guess my crying got the attantion of my butler Daniel

Daniel:"Are you alright lady Merraid?"

Merraid:"Just a little upset nothing much i guess i just miss my family a lot."

Daniel:"It is normal to miss people you were close to especally when there family."

I wraped my arm's around his shoulder's hugging him.

Merraid:"Thank you Daniel."

Daniel:"For what my lady?"

Merraid:"For being here as my friend i've never truly had anyone i could confide in anyone about how i was really feeling you've always been here for me."

At that moment Taeko walked in and informed me.

Taeko:"I regret to inform you of this Mera-San but Gillberta has been taken hostage by the rebel's."

Merraid:"She has to much information to let them keep her find them and get her back at all cost."

Taeko:"Yes ma'am!"

Merraid:"I never thought that they had the strength to take her hostage but if it's war they want it's war they'll get."

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye]