Chapter 23 (Begining of the end)

[Art is not mine]

Satoshi's P.O.V

We had less then a couple hour's before our final battle against my sister i know that she'll put everything she has into this last fight to win but failure isn't an option our only option is victory.

Kurome:"Wave are you sure you can continue?"

Wave:"I don't have an option i have to keep going if i back down now i wouldn't be able to forgive myself."

Najenda:"And were gonna need all the power we can get our hand's on."

Run:"If it come's to it we'll all have to unleash our trump card's to win. I've done my research and it turn's out she's burried just as many men as Esdeath did."

Tatsumi:"Then Incursio's final form is without a question what i'm using."

Hinata:"Maybe but i have an idea. If it come's down to it i have a hidden blade in my sleeve's i'll make her think i'm surrendering and when she's close enough i'll jab her through the heart."

Bulat:"We'll make sure it doesn't come down to that we can't risk anyone being harmed."

Lubbock:"Damn in a perfect world she would have just talked thing's out with her brother insteed of trying to kill everyone close to him and his kid."

Mizuki:"She's always been one to resort to violence really quickly so it doesn't surprise me."

Susanoo:"I doubt she has the inteligentce to know how to damage Incursio or Grand Chariot and Akame is faster than her by several mile's an hour she right now our odd's are fifty fifty."

Ieyasu:"And the blade's Hinata has is unbreakable Shadow steel is the toughest but lightest metal in the known world those wiggler's won't be able to do much to that blade."

Sayo:"And Ieyasu's sword and shield are much the same."

Satoshi:"Don't underestimate her i made that mistake when we fought the first time as teen's if i wasn't her brother she would have killed me without a doubt in my mind."

Akame:"Satoshi is there something you're not telling us i can tell you're lying about that there's something you're keeping hidden from us what is it?"

Satoshi:"It's nothing really."

Tatsumi:"Dad we all can tell you're lying. What is it?"

Najenda:"You have to tell us."

Satoshi:"*Sigh* Well in reality i didn't lose to her Omega Incursio has it's own trump card. The blade sent me into a rage causing me to blackout by the time i snaped out of it i had beaten her half to death that's why i didn't want to ever use this Teigu again."

Everyone paused at my word's all but for my wife.

Satoshi:"I shouldn't have kept it a secret from you all it wasn't very mature of me but i was scared you'd look at me differently if you knew."

Tatsumi:"Why would you ever think that? My Incursio does much the same thing."

Susanoo:"Yeah if you had something to get of your chest you should have just said so."

Merraid:"Heh so you finally told them."

All:"*Gasp*!"

Gilberta:"Hah we all knew you were a coward but this is a new low even for you

Gilberta:"Hah we all knew you were a coward but this is a new low even for you."

Cassandra:"We all thought you would have told them before coming all this way."

Esdeath:"To think we wanted you to join us

Esdeath:"To think we wanted you to join us."

Merraid:"But that's all in the past i know that there's no saving you but i can save my nephew unlike you."

Tatsumi:"You want me to join you? You'll be getting me to join over my dead body! Unlike you i care for my family!"

Merraid:"Then you've choosen your fate."

[Cliffhanger Hope y'all enjoyed i'll see you later bye]