Chapter 18 (Dream or Vision)

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

I had went to bed after that "meeting" with the red armored woman. I cuddled up to Akame and went to bed. I started opening my eye's and it was a light i walked closer and i saw. My house?

Tatsumi:"What the hell? I need to get a closer look

Tatsumi:"What the hell? I need to get a closer look."

I walked toward's my front door and reached for the door nob but my hand fazed through it.

Tatsumi:"What the hell? Hmm."

I got an idea i backed up and charged head first into the door fazzing right through it and saw myself.

Dream Tatsumi:"Okay any minute now Akame and our children should be here Wave and Kurome said they'de be here in a bit."

Tatsumi:"What in the living? Oi can you hear me!"

Dream Tatsumi:"*Yawn* Holy hell having a new baby is tough but it's all worth it."

Tatsumi:"New baby what is this? Hey i'm speaking to yo-Gah!"

As i was following "myself" i fell backward's out the door i saw that Akame was home.

She walked over me and i saw something that made me panic for some reason.

Tatsumi:"No idea why i'm freaked out by seeing my wife's panties i see her naked several time's a week."

Before i could stand Wave and his girl Kurome started walking in.

When i did stand up i ended up seeing Wave's brain and eye's from the inside of his head.

Tatsumi:"Okay didn't want to see that."

I followed them into the house i saw another child covered in a white light so i couldn't quite see what they looked like. I waked around a bit more and ended up in my and Akame's room after i bit more looking around i saw my father's "Omega Incursio Key" in a glass display case.

Tatsumi:"The hell? Why do i have this in my house?"

I looked back into the secret room i made to hide my Incursio key from my daughter and it was still there. So why did i have my father's blade?

Tatsumi:"Is this really a dream or is this the future?"

I saw i picture that looked relitively new it had me my wife our children one of them was hidden in a white light Wave and Kurome were there the rest of night raid and. Merraid? Why is she there?

Tatsumi:"Why is she in this picture? Isn't she evil?"

????:"You saved her soul from her power."

Tatsumi:"Who said that!?"

????:"That is something you must find out yourself. Now return."

I suddenly shot up late into the night waking up my wife.

Akame:"Are you okay Tatsumi?"

Tatsumi:"Yeah just some weird dream in it i saw a picture that had us and two children one was Yukie but the other one was hidden in a white light."

Akame:"Well i'm sure it was nothing if you want we could stay up the rest of the night."

Tatsumi:"Nah let's just go back to sleep you're probably right it was likely just a dream."

Akame:"*Yawn* Alright."

We cuddled up again and went back to sleep but the whole time i wondered.

Tatsumi:(Was that really a dream?)

[Hope everyone enjoyed i'll see y'all later bye]