Chapter 22 (Duel of heart's)

[Art is not mine]

Sayo's P.O.V

We had been traviling less than twenty minute's before we were once again jumped by another enemy.

Taeko:"Good afternoon my enemies it's such a nice day but i can't allow you to go any further without being hostage's

Taeko:"Good afternoon my enemies it's such a nice day but i can't allow you to go any further without being hostage's. But i'll make the exeption for that man right there."

She said pointing at Ieyasu.

Taeko:"He would make a great husband for me now if he does choose to marry me i'll let you pass."

Everyone looked shocked at her demand's but i wasn't gonna let this bitch take him from me.

Sayo:"You won't touch him, if you want him you'll have to kill me."

Satoshi:"No you'll have to kill us all!"

Taeko:"What a shame oh well i'm not one to pass up the chance to kill."

Sayo:"I'll take this bitch leave it to me!"

I drew my spear knowing what i had to do.

Sayo:"I won't let you lay a hand on the people i love to protect them you have to die

Sayo:"I won't let you lay a hand on the people i love to protect them you have to die."

I ran at her ready to kill her i wasn't going to let her take Ieyasu from me noone will take him from me.

Taeko:"Heh then you've just sealed your own fate."

My spear and her blade clashed sending spark's around the battle field Tatsumi and Ieyasu attempted to asisst me.

Sayo:"Tatsumi Ieyasu get out of here this is my fight!"

I didn't need help i wasn't gonna let anyone get in my way. I sent her into a tree and jabbed me spear through her torso.

Taeko:"Gahhhhhh!"

Sayo:"If you're not gonna put everything you have in a fight then you shouldn't be fighting at all."

Taeko:"Then what are you waiting for kill me."

Sayo:"Unlike you i have honor i don't have to kill you to prove that i am the superior fighter."

Taeko:"Heh then let me tell you this Merraid is expecting you to attack from the front take her from behind."

Lubbock:"That's what she said!"

Taeko:"I don't mean it like that. Regardless she doesn't think you'ed attack from the back of the base."

Sayo:"That's all i wanted to know."

I removed my spear from her gut and burning the wound shut but before we continued i told her.

Sayo:"If you ever come after us again i'll send you off to hell. Understand?"

Taeko:"Yeah."

I had followed the rest of our team when i told Ieyasu i needed to speak with him alone i took him somewhere they noone would see us.

Sayo:"Ieyasu i have to tell you this."

Ieyasu:"You can tell me anything i'll always be here for you Sayo."

Sayo:"Well i had to tell you that since we meet i've had these feeling for you that only got stronger. It's like what you said when we were younger. 'You love me and you just don't know it yet.' Heh."

Ieyasu:"I knew you did but having you actually say it that just make's it all the more special."

As distance closed between us our lip's finally made contact as we kissed for the very first time.

Lubbock:"Well well well 'I don't have any feeling's for him' my ass in knew this would happen."

Sayo:"Please don't tell anyone."

Lubbock:"Then wrap it up or were gonna leave without ya we got a mission."

We reluctently stoped so we could continue our mission just a little longer we'll be finished with this damned fight with her.

[Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter so yes Sayo and Ieyasu are now a couple but regardless i'll see y'all later bye]