Chapter 30 (Perfect Ending)

[Art is not mine]

Akame's P.O.V

It's been three year's since i had givin birth to me and Tatsumi's youngest daughter Miyuki she was born just as adorable as Yukie she has white hair since my father had white hair and she was very much a daddy's girl.

She had walked up to me so she could ask me the same question she ask every time Tatsumi goes to do something alone.

Miyuki:"Mommy where's daddy?"

Akame:"He went hunting with his friend's we need meat lil pancake."

Miyuki:"Why can't i go?"

Akame:"It's dangerous for our lil pancake those monster's are really mean they'de eat you up."

Miyuki:"Oh no what if daddy get's eaten!?"

Akame:"It's okay he's been trained to fight monster's like that he'll be okay."

Yukie:"Yeah he's fought a bunch of monster's he's like a superhero!"

Miyuki:"Whoa when i grow up i wanna be just like daddy!"

Akame:"You still have a little bit to grow before then but you can do it."

Yukie:"I wanna go outside. Can we mommy?"

Akame:"First we have to get your shoes on."

After i helped Miyuki get her shoes on Yukie already had her's on and was almost out the door but after i caught up they wanted to play on the swing.

Miyuki:"Why isn't it moving Onee-Chan?"

Miyuki looked like she was gonna cry but before i could even get close to her Yukie was there to make her feel better.

Yukie:"Don't cry big sis is here. Try this."

Miyuki:"This?"

Yukie:"Yeah."

Now Miyuki was swinging like there was no tomorrow and she was having a lot of fun.

Yukie:"Don't let go."

Akame (She really is doing what she said she would. She really does want to teach Miyuki everything she know's it's so adorable.)

After a couple minute's Tatsumi had arrived home and snuck to the back yard and by some mirical caught me of guard for once.

Tatsumi:"Got ya!"

Akame:"Ahhhhhh!"

I let out a fear filled scream which i have a feeling filled Tatsumi with pride.

Tatsumi:"Heh sorry sweetheart didn't mean to scare you that badly."

Miyuki:"Daddy's home!"

Miyuki got of the swing and ran to give her daddy a hug.

Tatsumi:"Hey lil pancake, how was your morning?"

Miyuki:"Onee-Chan taught me how to swing!"

Tatsumi:"Sound's like her speaking of Yukie come here lil muffin."

Yukie:"Hug's!"

Tatsumi hugged our daughter's and picked them up holding them on his shoulder's but i had noticed he had bandage's on his arm's so i asked him what happened.

Akame:"Sweetie are you okay? It look's like you got hurt pretty badly."

Tatsumi:"Well we kinda got attacked by pretty pissed off danger beast and it clearly had a bone to pick with me, that and a certant someone had a misfire with his bow and cut me."

Akame:"Hopefully it won't take you to long to heal."

Tatsumi:"Sweetheart it's me you know i heal fast just look at the first time we meet i healed in a couple day's this is nothing."

Akame:"Yeah i just get worried really easy especally that time."

Judging from the look on his face he knew what i was talking about.

Tatsumi:"That's something that won't leave our memory any time soon but we just have to look at our future with our two children."

Akame:"Yeah well how 'bout we go to Kurome's place for a bit i heard her and Wave are finally having a kid of there own."

Yukie:"Yay auntie Kurome!"

Miyuki:"I wanna go to!"

Tatsumi:"Well let's get going."

Akame:"Ready when you are."

We started toward's Kurome's house the whole time i thought to myself.

Akame:(This is what i was wishing for since i was a little girl a family of my own. This truly is my happy ending.)

[Hope everyone enjoyed the story just as a late reminder this is a sequal to a previous story on my profile called "Love never die's" but regardless i'll see y'all next story bye]