Chapter 7 (Childhood memories)

[Art is not mine]

Merraid's P.O.V

I had been laying on my bed waiting for any info on where my brother or nephew are. Thinking about them brought back memories of my nephew especally that day.

Past Tatsumi's P.O.V

I had been in the forest of the village for a good while and i was lost and scared being only five at the time this was pretty scary to me.

Tatsumi:"Mama? Papa? anyone?"

I fell to my knee's and started crying out of fear i was beyond scared i couldn't find my way out and i was alone. During my crying i guess i attracted a danger beast that was near.

Horned lion:"Ragh!"

Tatsumi:"Gahhhhh!"

*Rip*

Tatsumi:"Huh?"

When i opened my eye's i saw a bunch of small purple bug like danger beast munching on the horned lion. After that i felt a familiar present's there.

Merraid:"It's okay Tatsumi, Auntie Mera's here that monster won't hurt you i'll keep you safe."

Tatsumi:"Auntie?"

Merraid:"It's okay bud i'll protect you now let's get back home."

We stood up i grabed her hand and we started back home.

Merraid:"Did that monster hurt you?"

Tatsumi:"No it just scared me."

After we got home we cleaned the dirt of us. While waiting for my Mama and Papa to come home i asked my Auntie something.

Tatsumi:"Auntie?"

Merraid:"Yeah bud."

Tatsumi:"What were those bug's that ate that monster?"

Merraid:"Well there called wiggler's they start off as a caterpillar and they start growing into those bug's. I was born able to control them so i can keep you safe from other monster's."

Tatsumi:"Wow."

Merraid:"Oh it's getting kinda late. Where are they?"

My parents said they'd be home a lot sooner than now i was confused.

Merraid:"I'll put you to bed then i'll go look for them it's not like you're father to be late."

We went to my bedroom. I jumped into my bed and pretended to fall asleep when Auntie left i got up put on my rain coat and followed quietly.

After i little bit i saw my parents and auntie being attacked by a monster. I grabed my Papa's knife that was thrown away from him.

Shadow wolf:"Roahh!"

Tatsumi:"Rahhhh!"

I jumped on top of the monster and started stabing it. All in all i stabed it over seventy time's before it finally died.

Satoshi:"Tatsumi! Are you okay?!"

Mizuki:"Oh my god my baby!"

Merraid:"Are you hurt!?"

Tatsumi:"I'm okay."

Merraid:"I thought i put you to bed."

Tatsumi:"I faked it sowwy."

Satoshi:"Well you saved us so we can let that go."

Mizuki:"Be careful next time though Mommy here couldn't bear to see her baby get hurt."

Merraid:"Let's get you back home and get you back to bed."

Tatsumi:"Okay i won't fake it this time."

Merraid:"Promess."

Tatsumi:"Yeah."

Merraid:"Alright let's go."

Mizuki:"I'm gonna have to wash you're rain coat since it's all dirty now."

Satoshi:"Well at least we know that are little champion will make an amazing hunter."

Present Merraid's P.O.V

I couldn't help but cry at the memories about my nephew. He just lit up my world he was always happy and could make what seemed like the worst day of my life into a great day just with his smile.

Merraid:"Soon little buddy we'll be together again soon."

[Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter i'll see y'all later bye]