big drumsticks

[ Y/N ]

I walked into the studio, smiling. I was clearly unexpected by the look on everyone's faces'.

I opened the doors and saw Damon in a separate room but within the one that we were all in. He was getting ready to start singing, (too bad I couldn't hear him).

He looked around the glass around him before stopping and focussing on something he found familiar. He cupped either side of his headphones and took them off, his jaw dropped and his little face lit up. I ran to the glass and he signalled I'd come in, and so I did what he motioned.

"Hello love!" Damon giggled as he was in awe, I reached myself to him and he wrapped his arms around me, now getting up from his little swivel chair. He held my hand in his hands and played with my hair whilst our hug remained long.

"Why are you here then? Wanted to surprise me?" He laughed as he wiggled his eyebrows and sits back down. I let out a happy sigh to his cockiness and watched him as he spun around on his spinning chair.

"Yeah, not just for you, Dames. I wanted to see Dave's big drumsticks.." I muttered while giggling still, I leaned back down to his level and he kissed me on the lips, I ducked into it. He pouted but smiled, still on my lips. I disconnected the kiss when I walked out slowly off the room.

"You should get a look of them, they're bloody massive, [Y/N]!" Damon shouted as his voice got muffled as I walked off, I laughed again as he was still clinging into my joke.

I was in the same room but in another part, not the boxed off bit. I walked over the coffee table and find the rest of his band on the sofa, drinking of what looked like to be some tea.

"Right, chop chop! Albarn is ready!" Stephen said sternly but still had a hint of kindness in his voice. The boys got up quickly putting their cups into the saucers. Dave walked over to his drums and pulled out two fucking massive, if I do say so myself, drumsticks.

"Oh shit, these are the wrong ones.." Dave muttered under his breath and Damon looked at me from behind the glass, he lets out a huge laugh that sadly I couldn't hear due to the weird things of music and headphones etc... I would've been allowed to sit in there but I'd kept teasing him and Stephen would get annoyed..

I can't believe he actually has huge drumsticks! Haha! No words came out, just an expression of complete awe.