will you let me make you feel better?

I might start doing warnings like soft > smut, or something, won't that ruin the surprise? Oh well, when the 'warning' is there. Read on my horny gals  ** ALEX HATE HAHAH**

ALSO FOLLOW MY A03, I am more active xx 
     [ @/ modernlifeisrubbishh ]

You are sitting with your legs on Damon's lap, watching something on the telly. It's gone on for too long now. You think it's an antique program or something shit. Graham is chewing his nails from even more boredom than he is suffering from, he is nearly falling asleep, whilst Alex is on the floor with his legs against the wall. No one has said a word in hours, and you need to break the painful silence.

"Can we do something? Just fucking something!" you shout out, everyone looks at you but Damon takes a few seconds longer than everyone else. He has never heard you like that but he doesn't seem to see annoyed by it..

"Like what, Y/N? There is fuckin' nothing to do in the fuckin' soaking rain. Jump in puddles, is that what you wanna do?"

"He's never this drunk, love" Damon whispers to you in a soft tone,  "Alex, chill out, shut the fuck up or I'll throw you out, you prick."

I watch Alex, still in the same position, look unfazed. I can picture the dart board in the kitchen, and I think about throwing a dart right at the back of Alex's head. He is a mean one when drunk..

"Tell your slag to stop suggestin' stupid shit, then.."

The argument leaves Graham's mouth to drop, and the air in the room becomes silent again. Damon looks a little sad when he switches the really off, and comes back to sit next to you with his elbow under his cheek on the armrest. You think about putting your legs on his lap again; to comfort him, but a part of you feels he will throw them off. You want to make him happy, even though you are the one upset.

                                            * 

You  have just gotten out of the bath, and you can still feel the warmth on you. Damon suggested you take one, not because he thinks you smell bad, of course, but because he wants you to relax and enjoy the day left with him. He doesn't like to see you sad, he wants you to be happy, so he is trying to spend his precious time making sure you are content, and if that means a cuddle for half an hour, he will do it. No matter if the boys have left, he did not get up or say goodbye. Damon is above you, doing his best to relax you, and this is what he usually does to end most nights.

"Don't let him get to you down, sweetheart. He is a piece of shit, and I cannot stand him most of the time..." Damon mumbles into your neck after he can hear your sigh of worry. You are just very annoyed about Alex, he thinks he can talk to you like that because of a bit of wine. It is just unnecessary. You start to get upset again. Damon can see this once he has finished laying on your soft skin.

"Do you want space, baby? I'll leave you alone—" Damon suggests, rubbing your shoulders with his rough palm. He makes beautiful eye contact with you, wanting to offer you nothing but the best, and the best is all he can give, but you cannot hold it, the eye contact makes you cry. You don't deserve him, he deserves someone better, someone not as sensitive as you. You shouldn't be upset about a cunt like that, but you shake your head to Damon's worry, you want him, but you just need to get rid of the worry first...

"I'm sorry, I just keep worrying about it—"

Damon shushes you with his finger, gently telling you that you have nothing to apologise for. He used to tell you in the early days of your relationship that it is not worth to get upset over something if it doesn't worry about you. You hold him close, like he is something to cherish, like an old cuddly toy.

"Don't worry about anything, darling. I can't stand to see you upset." Damon holds you closer than you have held him, but you concentrate on the sound of him sniffling. You are unsure if he has hay-fever even though it is October, or if he is crying.

You both cuddle in each other's arms for a short while, short sniffles coming from the both if you and Damon suggests something. You did cry in the middle of the cuddle because you had the consistent thought that Damon shouldn't be tied down to a sensitive girl like you, you know he's attractive to confident girls who love embracing their masculine side. You are nothing but self-conscious and too feminine, but he says that you are different and that's why he loves you more than anyone else.  He leaves your embrace, and you mourn his body and warmth for a while after this.

"Will you let me make you feel better? Will you?" he almost pleads as if what he wanting to do what he wants in urgency. Like what he needs is breaking away, becoming pointless and weak, and he is desperate to fix it; dealt e to fix you. You're like a toy, and he is eager to play with you.

You nod and feel him kiss down your body in a line, almost as soon as you nodded. God, he really wants to make me feel better, you think. You let yourself relax, feel yourself sink into the mattresses, and Damon's grip on your hands is getting tighter and looser as he is travelling your body. You feel in heaven, everything you want is here, except the und wanted thoughts...

You hear the bedroom door open slowly and you feel frustrated from your sleepy and relaxed state. Whoever opened the door has just ruined your moment with Damon, and yes, it has happened before. But you feel it is happened too many times now. Well, it is too dark to see who it is, but you expect you know who it is. On the lighter side of things; you both find it a relief that it's dark, the man at the door cannot see your naked bodies.

"Alex. Fuck off, will you?" you say, and you don't even care if it sounds rude. You assume it's Alex, because Graham would never do such a thing, only by accident, but it seemed connived, planned, by someone of Alex's many pranks and plots. He shuts the door with a smirk and leaves you two to it.

"Good girl..." Damon kisses you in congratulation for putting your foot down, and buries his head into your stomach with love and admiration. You both are left bubbly because you know he is about to start on his interrupted session.

part 2...? 😈