don't leave the door open!

Hi! I'm so happy you have so far liked this! I love you all, thank you for reading <3

Damon hadn't called me or came to mine in over two weeks and I wanted to know what was wrong. Was he taking a break from me? Was he bored of me already? We recently had kissed, and I kind of thought it meant we were together.. not really. We did like each other, but I wanted him so bad already.

The rain let loose as I shut the taxi door, I quickly ran up the steps to his home, giggling to myself as I reached the doorstop. I looked at the taxi who honked his horn at me, I forgot to pay him.

"Shit!" I laughed as I rummaged into my pockets, emptying them for the trouble of a ten pound note. I ran back down the steps, the rain under my feet splashing my boots made a noise. I fought the pockets when I found two notes, I ripped them out.

I stared at the notes, it was twenty, "Oh and it looks like, an extra tenner for you for me forgetting, thank you.." I smiled as he took it and drove off. No smile or anything, I mean I didn't really deserve it, but he was a bit of an asshole.

I walked up to the doorstop shamelessly, I wished Damon would have ushered me in from the rain like he usually did. Sighing as some of the rain hit my back from the wind, I knocked onto his distinctive door, the letterbox had two goggly eyes stuck to it that I put there a few months back. I smiled as I looked up to the doorframe, it definitely needed a clean because there were some spiders looking at me like I was an alien, it was unsettling and it wasn't the nicest of weather outside which made it worse, more eerie.

I knocked the door again, about to shout his name but I pushed the door ajar and it opened. Had he been robbed? I hoped not.

"Damon! Have you been robbed? Kidnapp—?" I laughed but I was actually quite scared, I walked through the hallway, passing the living room where I heard sniffling. I really thought he was in trouble.

I walked in the living room, seeing someone ill and cold. Oh no, Damon!

"I left it open for you.." an ill looking Damon sniffled as he crouched himself into the sofa, holding a cup of tea that looked cold and weak. He looked brittle and I wanted to give him a hug, but I didn't want to break him.

"Goodness gracious, this is where you've been, what have you got, Damon? Black death?" I sighed, trying to hold back on making everything a joke, I walked over to him but he's still smiling.

"A cold," he giggled as he smiled at me with his nose all red and snotty, "Do you mind making me a tea?"

"You don't have to ask, do you want a hot water bottle too? You look like you're in Iceland!" I giggled as he put his hand out to me, I took it with some hesitation as I thought he was trying to reach something from me, but it was my hand.

"I want to go there, I like it..." he laughed as I walked around the sofa, his hand still locking with mine, it was cold but when I let go my hand transferred some of the warmth to his.

"Not when you're ill. You need a break, love!" I laughed as I took his cup to the kitchen, it had a little black sheep painted on it and there was something in sharpie written on it, 'From Graham x'

I walked into his kitchen, taking the kettle and popping water into the spout. I turned the tap on, waiting for the water to fill it half way, I wanted a cup of tea too. I was planning to be here for a while.

"Y/N!" Damon shouted over the kettle as I put it on the hob, turning the heat up, I laughed at how he always called me like this.

"Damon!" I elongated his pretty name as I usually did to annoy him, it never worked, he just seemed to be laid back around me. I walked back leaving the kettle on the hob to heat.

"Are you cold?" he asked as he tucked himself in his blanket more, I looked around the sofa and saw some cups pilling up. I walked over to them, he turned to me slowly as he watched me pick them up one-by-one.

I smiled from ear to ear, laughing a little, "I'm a bit wet, but it's all about you for now, isn't it?"

He shrugged and I left the room with cups all along my arms and hands. I could have dropped one of them due to how many there was, I went to kitchen and I put the cups in the sink, awaiting to wash them when I had the time to.

The sugared tea was made and I made him a hot water bottle aswell as a tea in his Graham mug.

"I saw that Graham cup, it's cute."

"He got it for me for my birthday one year.. I can't remember now.. my 24th I think.."

"God, you're getting old!" I smiled as I sat back on the sofa, squishing something hard, I quickly jumped up, in shock with what is was.

It was his phone, the phone I that I expected him to call me on.

"Oh... that's where it is!" he replied shockingly, taking it into his grip from mine, it was quite heavy.

"You've probably missed so many things.. interviews, days out.. Graham's probably called you twenty times!" I rambled on, giving him his cup, while he took the hot water bottle after.

"If they need me... they can go through the door, can't they?"

Damon looked at the phone, reading the scrawny text it showed, he frowned but acted careless, he put the chunky thing on the top of the sofa; for it to be forgotten about or squashed again.

"Your fans or thieves or... I don't know, anyone from the street can come in, then!" I made a point, it was true though just because he was too ill to get up doesn't mean he couldn't lock the door for his safety.

"You are right... twenty one calls for Graham, nine from Alex and three from Davey.." Damon shrugged and I laughed, he really didn't care. Davey, that nickname made me smile, I needed to go and see him again. I loved Damon a lot, but I didn't know if he did too. I would have done anything for him, absolutely anything.

"And what you said about me being old, I'm only a year older than last year.." Damon boyishly replied, hugging his hot water bottle as he started to lean his head on my shoulder. I began to blush. Just because he had a cold didn't mean his personality didn't change— I was happy about that.

"SI did thought you would have opened the door for me, I waited for the taxi driver to open it for me, it's too cold out there!"

"What did you expect? The taxi driver doesn't think you're the Queen, he won't open the door with a brolly!" he laughed as he looked at me with his nose red and his lips parted because he couldn't breathe through his nose. Poor Damon.

I dropped my bottom lip sarcastically holding my jacket sleeves in the tight grip of my palms, he laughed again.

"You look like a Princess though, don't worry," Damon smiled as he kissed my cheek quickly, I didn't think he meant anything of it but it made me so happy again. I smiled, trying to keep all the excitement inside.

"Do you mind if you wash all those cups? I'll let you stay if you do," he softly said and we both laughed and I could see him blushing from the corner of my eye.

Who wouldn't accept, I say!