Panting

You just had your shower, and you were looking at yourself in the mirror. It was about 7pm. You and Damon had already eaten, you had spaghetti bolognese, which you hated but still ate anyway.

"Saturday night tonight. Know what that means?" Damon mumbles, pissing into the toilet while one of his hands rests against his messy hair. Damon had just slept on your chest for an hour after dinner, you had to try everything to get him off but it didn't work.

"What?" you giggle, looking at his back. Oh, how poor his posture was! You mumbled something to yourself as you take your towel off and walk into the living room.

Your clothes lay messily on a pile on the wooden floor. The way you and Damon live is messy compared to others, but it's the way you like to live. Your apartment is how you both think, in your opinion.

*

None of you both had anything to do. So Damon suggested you take him on a ride somewhere. You decide where he grew up, Stanway. You grew up in Ipswich, so it is near enough. You two like late night car drives, it makes you both feel alive: your heads out the window.

Things got a little saucy. Celine Dion was playing on the radio, and there was a red light so the car was stopped with a romantic light, so you decided to start kissing Damon's neck. He told you to pull over in a dark street, you followed once the light went green. Then all of a sudden, he pulled you on top of him in the passenger seat. It got heated fast, clothes ripped off, the radio still playing. The a.c was on too, it was too cold to have it off.

You continued to ride him, and you really were so into it. In your Nissan Micra, there wasn't much room at all, especially when Damon's legs were very far apart. You held onto the back of his neck with one hand, the other on your chest. You realised his hair was starting to get sweaty. That made you more hornier, knowing you both were so hot with each other's bodies.

Damon let out a choked moans, them being so subtle and short. You sighed desperately, holding onto anything that would keep you from fucking him harder, it didn't seem possible, you were so ready for an orgasm.

Lucky for you, that imaginary wall in your head collapsed, crashing down into a million bricks. You practically screamed and pulled the back of his hair to cope with the immense feeling your cunt had endured. He'd made you so horny after kissing your neck so slowly, while he tugged your bra off earlier, and now fucking you progressively faster was the final straw. It came to an end, and it is the best orgasm you've ever experienced.

Damon groans deep and plummets his head back on the headrest, his arms swinging up to clutch it. He rode out the feeling of you gushing onto his bare cock, it was almost too uncontrollable.

He exhales fast, his chest is sweaty and he is heaving. Both of your breaths are fast and panicky while he flips the mirror down from the ceiling. He swipes the slide, revealing both of your sweaty reflections.

"Ey, sweetie. Look at yourself."

You gather your composure just slightly and turn around to see your red complexion. Oh fuck, you think, that turns you on again, seeing Damon so defeated by how you can ride him so well.

"I look like...." you swallow quickly, your words are getting choked by how much you're panting, "I've had the sense... sense fucked out of.. me"

"Look you're hot. You're sexy, aren't ya?"

You crash back into his wet chest and then rolled back onto the dashboard, still be inside of him.

"Sensitive..." he winces, but doesn't pull out because he likes how warm and gushy the pair of you have made your cunt.

You want to apologise but you don't even have the energy to think about apologising, let alone saying it. You're so worn out, exhaust is an understatement.

"You're a mess, Y/N, I love it. Be jealous of yourself baby. You just screamed.. and creamed, let's be honest, over my cock!"

You both share an echo of giggles before you crash back on his chest, trying to relax before you have to go back home.

After a few minutes of hushing breaths, Damon speaks up. His voice reverberating through his chest: into your ear.

"Isn't that... a pizza...." Damon looks outside to the street..

You open your eyes, to see the pizza guy banging on someone's door. The house's lights look off. So Damon looks like he has an idea. He unrolls the window via the winder and calls the delivery guy over where you to are. You start to panic.

He mumbles for you to cover yourself with his damp shirt. You do so, but it makes you giggle he's still inside of you.

You covered your breasts and rumbled down the seat so he can't see you. Not that the delivery man could, it is too dark in the night, but you are self conscious.

"That's us, thanks man. On the house." Damon scoffs, taking the pizza box from the man. He quickly pulls down the window and you panic.

"Drive!" he pushes you off and you start to fumble with the shirt half on your body and your keys. You get the ignition working, and you start to panic even more.

You start to drive fast and you palm his bare leg instead of the gearstick. You scoff, this was such a chaotic evening.

"Pizza. Want some?" Damon offers a slice from the huge box of vegetarian pizza in his hands. You nod but you tell him once you get out of the area, you don't want a man on your case. You didn't even get to see his childhood home, but it was worth the pull in.. and free pizza.

"We'll get you cleaned up soon," Damon mumbles as you drive the car with your shirt off, your thighs sticky, your hair frizzy and messy. You've got this sly look on your face as you continue to race against a few other cars on the carriageway. You're happy. You're horny, with someone you love most..

*

You both are home, just outside. You shiver against the seat, holding your barely clothed legs against the seat. Damon looks at you, staring at your tits before he meets with your darkened eyes. What a night, he tells you, and kisses to on the lips for a good couple of seconds.

"You want me to clean you up, now? I might start you off again I'm going to have to use my tongue"