crutches..

Walking up to Damon's door, I sighed with some relief as I knocked it with my signature one. It was 3 knocks and 1 after a second after the 3. I wobbled on my crutches waiting outside until he'd let me in.

"One minute love!"

I laughed as I awaited for him to open the door and give me a long hug that I really needed. He knew about my broken leg, I had did it when I was at my sisters house while he was watching some Essex dogs. I had slipped on the kitchen floor, and that hurt so much.. This would be first time seeing him since I told him.

Pathetic, I know but my sister had just cleaned aswell..

Damon finally answered and he hid something behind him. Oo!

"Oh, you poor thing!" Damon stunned as he gave me a sad pout, I laughed to his reaction and put my crutches over the frame of the door, legging myself over it.

"Hello, welcome back love!" Damon smiled softly as he took the thing that was at the back of him, it was a rose. I immediately awed and lightly took the rose from his grip but realising I couldn't really hold it without crushing it. He looked at me as if he had a perfect idea, I tilted my head slightly like a dog and he finally had it positioned.

He decided to put it between my teeth which I found confusing but I did feel like one of those dancers who hold a rose there while dancing. He frowned and turned his head to the side to get a better look of it, it didn't make me look any better but he seemed satisfied.

"Come on, come in.." he said waving his arms about trying to get me out from the slight cold. Damon rubbed his hands together, trying to keep warm. It really wasn't that cold outside, but I think he just wanted an excuse for me to get in.

"Thank you!" I smiled, trying not to drop the flower, it was beautiful but a thorn stung my lip slightly. I hopped into his warm house, still not used to the comforting aroma of it, he supported my back as I loudly crutched my way in.

"Oo, smells lovely, what are you cooking?" I questioned, sounding weird with a flower in my mouth, wondering where this beautiful smell was from, it was making me hungry. Damon shut the door quietly behind me and lead me into the kitchen.

I mumbled, stumbling with my crutches but stopping to admire where the beautiful aroma was from. I 'awed' and 'ooed' to his sweet effort and I felt like bawling, what a love. It was a little dinner that he had made, I looked back at him leaning by the door frame to the kitchen with his dreamy smile. He was especially happy when I turned to him, still making a racket and giving him a big hug.

"That's where the smells from, it smells lovely. You're so great and I love you," I enunciated into his shirt, hugging him the tightest I ever had before. He giggled and put one of his big hands behind my head, he kissed it before I looked up to him.

His eyes were bright, my lips hugged his for a few seconds and I smiled underneath it.

"Just 'cause my leg doesn't work, doesn't make everything else off limits.." I tried to flirt, giving him all my lust. He put his hand on my cheek, rubbing it softly, I smile.

Damon frowned but smiling at my shitty attempt of flirting and I laughed it off, "Just shut up and go get ready in our room.."

"I'm quite lucky to have you, you know Y/N, very lucky, actually,"