dewy

in this gif ^^

in this gif ^^

suddenly want to become that mic

1996

You sat in the hotel room and Damon was supposed to be coming in any minute mows He had just finished a gig and you sat in the bedroom of the hotel he had paid for, just for you both.

After sitting all lonesome for three hours you had read two Salinger books and started reading one of Damon's books. You were starting to miss him, everything about him you missed.

You had slept for ten minutes in the bed and laid in it for twenty minutes before getting up and jumping onto it to test how squeaky it had become over the years- probably from all the couples violently shagging on it.

You had also found a condom under the bed and decided to keep it, not for use, to show Damon because he probably would've found it funny.

Damon had knocked on the door, you knew it was him because he said your name before knocking. You answered it and he crashed into your arms, you instantly held him close. It was more of a passionate hug rather than an emotional hug.

Damon stopped hugging you and throws his head right and thrusts his tongue into your mouth. You quickly oblige and shut the hotel door behind you. Both your tongues crash into each other's mouths, but neither of you care one bit. It was such a short notice initiation, but you weren't sad about it. It gave you something to enjoy after three hours of torture...

Damon did have a bit of a washing machine mouth but in many way that's better for those who enjoy wet snogging. Well; you wouldn't say you hate it.. As long as you could taste each other's salvia, that pretty much was good enough for you.

Damon stopped to catch a breath, but you quickly push your lips against his once more, making him almost suffocate under your kisses. He gasped and pushed you down into the bed, but you stay up, he left the kiss, confused.

"What are you doing-" I laughed between our kiss and watched him start taking off my flat shoes. He was so quick, so excited and too energetic, "Are you high?"

"Uh, a little bit. Just let me, please. 'M begging for you, please-" Damon whined, and for the first time ever he really looked desperate. There were some times he really was eager. You were cooking a casserole for dinner once, you were resting on the sofa, reading a magazine and he just came up from under your magazine, like a little puppy or something, and offered to just love you for twenty minutes. Give you a few kisses, maybe a few love bites, just appreciate you. He did this a few times but this time he was very eager, not bored.

You finally let him.

"Please.. don't do anything for me.." he said quietly as he held your legs beside his head. He slowly, with eye contact remaining, pulled your dress up and flicked your knickers to the side. He chuckled with eagerness to the sight and gently licked a straight line up your cunt making you gasp loudly. He quickly looked up at your face and you looked down; he scanned your face worryingly for noticeable signs of discomfort while he subconsciously continued to rub his tongue against your folds.