Caught in 4K

We went to a different place.

"So what's up?..." he asked.

"I just wanted to thank you." I told him.

He looked surprised I mean it's unusual for me to complement anyone except for Luke.

"No problem but for what?"

"For protecting Sam..." I told him.
"Oh I see, it was it's no biggie." He said chuckling.

"You know you would be a good boyfriend for them." I said smirking, I'm not letting him tease Luke and me.

"O-oh you r-really think so?! I mean I'm not sure if they like me back." He said. He was embarrassed but happy that I gave him my "blessing."

That's when I took a photo. "Caught in 4K, my guy."

"I should have known! Delete that photo now!" He tried to get my phone but unfortunately for him, I was taller and faster than he was.

"I'll delete it if you admit you like Sam." I said teasing him more.

"And why would I tell you that I like the-" he stopped realizing what he just said. I took another photo. "Caught in 8k this time."

"Fine! I like them just don't tell anyone, okay? I'm planning on asking them to the end of school dance." He seemed too embarrassed and nervous.

"By the way you're not funny that joke is so 2021."

"Sure I won't tell anyone good luck on asking them."

After that, we went back to where Luke and Jacob were. Luke put his head on my shoulder he seemed exhausted. Jacob must have tortured him. Jacob seemed satisfied though. "So what did you guys talk about?" Jacob asked us.

"Oh, nothing but I did find out that Josh likes Sam." I said laughing.

"Now who said that?" Josh asked.
"You did." I said back to him.
Jacob started laughing, "That's so funny how he exposed you like that. And know you're trying to deny it but failing."

"Okay fine I do like Sam! Why do you guys always come back to get me?!" Josh was slightly annoyed.

After teasing him a little more the bell rang and we went back to class.

*Timeskip after school*

I went outside Luke's last class which was Cooking and waited for him. When finally walked out he was talking to a girl. "Okay see you later." He said to her, and she waved her goodbye I was kind of jealous but didn't mind too much.

"Oh hey man, you waited for me? Sorry for taking so long." He said putting his hand behind his neck.

He's kinda hot when he does that. I thought. I realized I must have been thinking for too long because Luke started saying, "Earth to Issac." while waving his hand over my eyes. "I know I'm attractive but geez." He then leaned in and whispered, "If you keep looking at me like that everyone is going to figure out that we're dating."

"Oh yeah, you're right sorry. Anyways want to go on a date." I asked coming back to reality.

"Sure." He said while smiling.

When we were far enough from the school I held his hand again. "So where do you want to go? We can go and get something to eat, or walk downtown, go to the mall, skate, watch a movie, or even go to an amusement park." I asked him.

"I want to go to the park..." he said.

"Oh okay. Let's go then." We walked to his car.

"Any reason why you want to go there?"

"Not really."

We got inside his car and started driving to the park. It wasn't until we got there when I realized that the park we were going to was the same park that we confessed and asked each other out.

"Wow look at you trying to be all romantic." I said teasing him.

"Shut up let me try to be a good boyfriend."

A/N: When I imagine the cast, I imagine Luke (dirty blonde/brunette green eyes) and the Johanson's to be white (blond blue eyes). Josh to be black, Jacob to be Afro-Latino, and Alisha to be Asian. You can still think of them as whatever though.

I think that Josh's crush on Sam is pretty cute.

Anyways first date!