chapter 11: blue and green

⚠️A BIT OF DNF FLUFF⚠️

<Sapnap's POV>

When we finally made it home y/n and George were both asleep in the car and it was still piss pouring the fucking rain. I parked the car and got out, walking over to y/n's door. I opened it and picked her up bridal style, shutting her car door. I carried her to the door and unlocked it. I opened the door and carried y/n inside. I walked to her bedroom and laid her on her beanbag so then her sheets wouldn't get wet. Then I went and grabbed a towel and placed it next to her.

"Hey Nick." Minx said, standing in the doorway.

"Hello Minx." I said, looking at her.

"Where were you guys?" Minx asked.

"Oh we went to a park and then a riverside trail." I said.

"Alright. I woke up and no one was here." Minx said, walking away.

I sighed and walked back to y/n, sitting down next to the beanbag. I rested my head on it and fell asleep.

<Clay's POV>

I carried George inside and sat down on the couch, him resting on my chest. I ran my hands through his wet hair and smiled. He is so fucking cute I love him.

"Georgie. You've got to go take a shower." I said, waving at Minx as she walked by.

"Mph...only if you come too." George said, making me blush.

"Fine fine. Geez. Its like your begging me too." I said, smiling.

George stood up and held my hand, dragging me behind him like I was a fucking dog. George shoved me into the bathroom and walked in.

"Who's the bottom now dreamy poo?" George asked.

I stood up and walked up to him. I glared down at his small figure.

"Yes Clay?" George asked, looking innocently up at me.

I took my hand a gently placed it around his neck. I teased him a bit, making him flustered.

"Clay. Hehe. Stop i-" he was cut off as I slammed him onto the wall.

I kissed him a few times and looked at him in the eyes.

"Georgie... darling. Dont you ever, and I mean ever, call me a bottom. Got it?" I said, letting go of his neck.

"Yes baby. Okay." He said, walking toward the shower.

"Good. Now let's take a shower." I said, locking the door.

I snuck up behind George and lifted his shirt, throwing it across the room.

"Whatre you doing...Step dream?" He said, doing the Debbie Ryan smile thing.

"I- what?" I said, wheezing.

He placed his hand on my chest and looked at me.

"I burn you?" I asked.

"You melt me." He said, colliding his lips with mine.

<Y/n's POV>

I woke up on my beanbag. I was a bit damp and I could hear the water running. I stood up and walked over to the bathroom. The door was locked but I could hear two voices in there. I could defrinsiate one, it was Clay's voice.

"Y/n whatre you doing?" Sapnap said, making me jump.

"Oh. I heard the water running and wanted to know who was in there." I said, turning to face him.