Chapter 9: Feelings are bitches

<Sapnap's POV>

I woke up to movement next to me. I rolled over slightly, and saw a groggy y/n right next to me. Her hair was frizzy, her eyes were half opened, and she just altogether looked very sleepy.

"Good morning Sapnap." She said, stretching.

"Morning y/n." I said, sitting up.

Today is our last day here. I caught feelings for a girl that lives halfway across the fucking world. Dammit. I only get to hear her voice. I wanna be able to see her, hug her, and hold her anytime I want. But it cant be that way. I live in Florida. She lives in Ireland. Ugh. Why is life so fucking difficult. Feelings are bitches.

"Sapnap? You zoned out again ya big dummy." Y/n said, scooting closer to me.

"Oh I did. Sorry." I said, giving her a soft smile.

"Nah it's fine. Come on let's go get breakfast." She said, out stretching her hand for me to grab.

I grabbed her hand and crawled out of the fort. She intertwined my fingers with hers. She opened the door and stood there for a moment. I slipped out of her grip and picked her up, running through the house with her laughing on my shoulder. I stopped in the kitchen and sat her down at the table.

"Alright. What were you thinking for breakfast?" I asked.

I walked over to the living room. Taking in everything that I would so dearly miss.

"I'm not sure. We'll wait until the others wake up." She said, spinning around in her chair.

"I hate to tell you this but today is our last full day here." I said, walking back over to her.

Her eyes began to fill with tears. Her shoulders drooped, her eyes grew more and more glossy, and she couldnt make eye contact with me.

"R-really?" She said, looking up at me.

Fuck. Dammit. You're gonna make me cry. I scooped her up bridal style and carried her back to her room. I placed her in my fort and we laid there, admiring each others presence.

She cried into my arms, completely drenching my shirt. I rubbed her back as she sniffled and cried.

"S-sapnap?" She said. Her words muffled by my soaked shirt.

"Yeah?" I asked, running my hands through her hair.

I heard her mumble something.

"Nevermind." She said, resting her head on my other shoulder.

"How about this. You go get ready and Clay, George, and I will spend the whole day with you. How does that sound?" I asked.

"Ok." She said, sniffling.

"Alright. I'm gonna haggle the others and get ready." I said, standing up.

I walked out of the room and into Clay and George's room. They were cuddling together. They looked cute but I had to wake them up. I'm a bit afraid of waking Clay up, so I settled with waking George and leaving him to deal with Clay. But if George can sleep through half of a fucking war I doubt he'll wake up for me.

"George. Gogy. Get up." I said.

"Mph go away." He said, shifting to face Clay again.

"Gogy get the fuck up." I said, shaking him gently.

"Ugh. Fine. What do you want Bab- I mean Sapnap." He said, looking nervously into my eyes.

"Dude shut the hell up. You were literally cuddling with Clay. Dont act so embarassed." I said, patting his shoulder.

"Ah. You want me to wake up Clay?" He said, looking down at Clay.

"Yeah and make it quick. We are spending all of today with y/n." I said, walking towards the door.

"Ok. Clay will most definitely be down to do that." He said, placing his hand on Clay.

I walked out of the room and let them be.

<George's POV>

I placed my hand on Clay's arm, gently shaking it.

"Clay. Dream. Simp. Pissbaby. Baby. Get up please." I said, nudging his arm.

"Five more minutes. Please." He said, grabbing my arm.

He pulled me down onto his chest, wrapping both of his arms around me.

"Clay. Get up, please." I said.

He is harder to wake up than I am.

"No. You stay here." He said, hugging me.

"But Clay we have plans with Sapnap and y/n today." I said, hoping to grab Clay's attention.

"Fine fine. I'll get up. I'm not getting out of the bed yet though." He said, sitting up.

"Ok." I said, sitting up too.

I rested my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me. He kissed the top of my head and ruffled my hair.

"Alright we can get up now." He said, picking me up.

<Y/n's POV>

I grabbed my light green checkered flannel, some blue ripped jeans, and a cute white t-shirt. I pulled my hair into a ponytail and did my makeup. I put on my beat up black high top converse, and cuffed my jeans, stepping out of my room.

I saw George on Clay's back. They were both dressed nice and were such a cure couple that it lowkey made me jealous. Sapnap came up behind me and spun me around to face him. We made eye contact and he smiled at me.

"You look good." He said, looking at me.

"You look rather good yourself." I said, adjusting my flannel.

//TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY GET TO THEIR FIRST DESTINATION//

I hopped out of the car following Nick through a field. We all sat down under a tree and talked. George hugged Clay from behind and Nick quickly snapped a picture of the two.

He posted it on twitter and tagged me, George, and Clay.

@y/n_playzz @georgenotfound @dreamwastakenPeep y/n's back lol🤠|User4: so you simping for her back now?|*Liked by Y/n_playzz, Sapnapinsta, and 20 others*|User420: aw that's so cute

Peep y/n's back lol🤠
|
User4: so you simping for her back now?
|
*Liked by Y/n_playzz, Sapnapinsta, and 20 others*
|
User420: aw that's so cute. Thank you for making me feel lonely.
|
Dream_Not_Found_Stan: Awwww🥺

I smiled. This is great. No one is haggling me for being close to Sapnap, and they arent even mad. Then I remembered that today is their last day here. I thought about Sapnap and how much fun we have together. I thought about how bad I had fallen for him.

Feelings are bitches.