chapter four: surprise party

<y/n POV>

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm going off. I checked the time. 7:20 am. I quickly pressed the snooze button as my mind flooded with memories of yesterday. Sapnap is so fucking annoying. I checked twitter and saw a bunch of birthday fanart for me. I smiled and retweeted a few. I scrolled through my messages. One from Tommy, Tubbo, Wilbur, Bad, Skeppy, Techno, Karl, and Alex. They all wished me a happy 19th birthday and I smiled. I checked mine and Minx's texts to see if she wished me a happy birthday. Nothing. I sighed and walked into the kitchen to get a bowl of cereal. I looked at the counter as I sat a bowl down. There was a note.

Dear y/n, I had an emergency with my family. I hope you understand. Love you always baby. And I promise I'll be home by dinner. I know it's your birthday so I left you a handmade cupcake I had made. I hope you like it. It's your favorite flavor. And I know we had plans to make this birthday special but I had to put family first. I'm so sorry.
-love you always, Minx

I sighed as I turned, grabbed the milk from the fridge, and looking for the cupcake. I soon found it and sat it next to my bowl. I grabbed the cereal next and poured it in, pouring in the milk next. I ate my cereal and then the cupcake. I lit the candle that was on top of my cupcake. I took a picture and posted it to instagram.

 I took a picture and posted it to instagram

😋guess who is 19 now...✌🥳
|
@User1: That looks soooooooo good!🥳
|
@User4: cute! Happy birthday!🍰
|
@user69: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!🥳🥳

I smiled at all of the comments wishing me a happy birthday as I chowed down on my cupcake. I checked the clock again. 8:15 am. I sighed again and turned around to do the dishes. Once I was done I threw away my cupcake wrapper. I then walked over to the couch and sat down, finally turning on spongebob because I wanted some nostalgia. After a few hours I felt my phone buzz and turned it on. My heart sank and it was a text from my biological mother.

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING! SUICIDAL URGES AND PANIC ATTACK!⚠️ please skip if it's a sensitive topic for you. ❤❤

Bitch that fucking hates me

Your a fucking disappointment and always have been. I fucking hate you. You were a mistake and should go ahead and die already. No one fucking likes you.

*User has been blocked*

I fucking blocked her and sat my phone down next to me. I began to cry uncontrollably. I turned the tv off and stood up, my knees were shaking as I wobbled over to Minx's room and laid down in her bed. It was comfy and smelled like her. I covered myself up and dozed off.