chapter two: jackbox

<Alex's POV>

I opened up twitter to see a tweet from y/n_playzz.

@y/n_playzz
Pussy ass bitch
|
@sapnap
Call me out next time🙄
|
@y/n_playzz
Maybe I will perra

God. This is childish as fuck. Did she just call him a bitch in spanish? This girl is smart. Anyway I probably shouldn't get involved in this shit. I'd just make it worse. I called karl and asked him if he knew what was going on on twitter. Their 'argument' was trending. Karl answered immediately and greeted me.

"Hi big Q!" Karl yelled through the phone.

"Hey karl!" I yelled back, attempting to match his energy.

"Did you see the 'argument' on twitter?" Karl asked, making a confused face.

"Yeah I did. Kind of childish if you ask me. They act like fire and ice." I said.

"She called him a perra. What does that mean... I mean I know its spanish but what does it mean?" Karl asked, genuinely confused.

"It means bitch in spanish. Y/n is smart, but sapnap is dumb for arguing with her to be honest." I said, taking y/n's side.

"Yeah, Sapnap called me yesterday telling me what he had said to her. It was their usual bickering but then he went to far. He told her he didnt care what she did and didnt tell him. And she got upset I'm guessing, and Nick said he felt bad." Karl said, in three or four breaths. After he was done speaking he was catching his breath.

"Y/n called me and was crying really hard. She said that when he told her that she left the call and began crying into her pillow. She also told me that he sounded alot like her mother. And whilst she was telling me this I got a text from Clay telling me that she was super depressed." I said, kind of out of breath myself.

"Okay. Well now we both know both sides of the story. I've gotta go. BYE BIG Q!" karl yelled, waving goodbye.

"BYE KARL!" I yelled, perfectly matching his energy.

We hung up. What the hell sapnap. I've never known anyone who could hate someone, go to far, and then feel bad. But then again hate is a very strong word and I feel that he doesnt actually hate her. He just acts like he does. But I cant assume until I talk to him myself. I told y/n, sapnap, karl, george, and dream that I was gonna be doing a Jack box stream and they all were down. Y/n hesitated because I said sapnap would be there but she said she would play anyway. I messaged them all saying for them to join the discord call. We all greeted eachother and I started the stream.

"HELLO CHAT! TODAY WE ARE PLAYING JACKBOX WITH THESE POGGERS PEOPLE! WE HAVE KARL, GEORGE, DREAM, SAPNAP, AND Y/N!" I yelled, greeting the chat.

"Hola, soy tan hermosa!" I heard y/n yell in spanish.

"Hi chat!" Sapnap yelled, introducing himself.

"Ello chat!" George yelled.

"Hello chat!" Dream yelled.

"HI CHAT!" Karl yelled, matching my energy.

After we started we all chose who we wanted to rap against. Sapnap chose y/n and she sighed quite loudly to say that she was displeased.

//TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY ARE AT THE RAP BETWEEN Y/N AND SAPNAP//

*Y/n's rap*

Hola perra!
I'll roast your ass just like a turkey
Swing at me and I'll sting like a bee
Get on your knees and bow down to me
Adios pendejo!

"YOOOO! that was really good y/n!" I yelled, surprized that she was fluent in spanish.

"POP OFF Y/N!" George screamed.

"Damn y/n that was really good!" Dream said.

"Y/N HAS GONE FERAL!" Karl yelled.

*sapnap's rap*

Dont start with me
You may have stole the throne
But I still have the crown
I will win and make you bow down
You will forever regret ever arguing with me

Everyone clapped. Y/n was surprized but didnt compliment him at all. The voting started and y/n won.

"ADOIS AMIGOS! SEE YOU GUYS NEXT STREAM!" I yelled.

"Bye chat." Dream said.

"BYE CHAT" Karl yelled.

"BYE GUYS!" George yelled.

"BYE HES, SHES, AND THEYS!" y/n yelled.

"BYE BOYS!" Sapnap yelled.

I ended the stream after gifting y/n the reward, 50 subs on twitch. She messaged me telling me she had fun and hoped to play again soon. I smiled pleased that today was good for her. I got a text from sapnap, saying he was proud of y/n and that she spits bars. I smiled, hoping that they would become friends someday.