chapter 12: twister

<Clay's POV>

We were about thirty minutes into the game and I was directly above George. He was in a very vulnerable position but I held back and continued playing.

I reached over to spin the thingy for y/n.

"Alright y/n. Your left hand goes on a blue circle." I said, placing my right hand back onto the green circle.

"Pfft HAHAHAHA!" Minx laughed looking at me and George.

Me and George made eye contact and he was as red as a fucking tomato. It was adorable.

"Shut it Minx. Please get over here and spin this for us." I said.

"Fine fine calm yer tits." She said.

George's arm grazed my chest and he smiled. I leaned down right next to his ear.

"You arent gonna be able to walk for a week if you dont quit." I whispered into his ear.

I leaned back up and looked at George. His face was bright red and he was glancing around like crazy.

Minx spun the spinner for Sapnap and it landed on a green spot for his left foot, meaning he would be right next to y/n.

He placed his foot down, causing part of the mat to shift.

<Y/n's POV>

Nick placed his foot right below me, and it gave me the perfect chance to put myself above him.

"Y/n put your left hand on a yellow spot." Minx said, looking at me.

To my luck there was an open yellow spot right above Nick's shoulder.

I placed my hand down and looked at him below me.

"Hi y/n." He said, smiling.

"Hello Sapnap." I said, smiling.

Minx spun the spinner for George.

"George yer right foot is movin to a blue spot." She said.

George moved his right foot to a blue spot, trying to escape from below Clay.

"Alright Clay. Yer right hand goes on a red spot." Minx said, watching the whole game go very downhill at a rapid pace.

Clay slammed his hand right next to George's head and adjusted himself so he was comfortable.

"Alright, y/n your left foot also goes on a yellow spot." Minx said, watching me.

I moved my left foot to a yellow spot right next to Sapnap's leg, meaning I was directly above him.

I rested my hips on his and purposely shifted at times just to get a reaction from him.

Meaningless flirting...unless...just kidding... maybe...

"Sapnap, your right foot goes on a diffrent red spot than the one it's on right now." Minx said.

"Y/n, get off for a second so I can adjust myself please." He whispered.

I obliged and lifted myself up for a moment until he was on a new red spot.