chapter six: boba

<Sapnap's POV>

I woke up at around 10-ish. I looked down and saw a sleeping y/n on top of my chest. I ran my fingers through her hair as we laid there in silence. I felt bad, knowing what she had gone through. She was so sweet and didnt deserve to be treated that way. I picked up my phone and began scrolling through twitter. I saw numerous tweets about me and y/n, and the way we acted around eachother before. I rolled my eyes and sighed. Scrolling further through twitter, I saw multiple people shipping me and y/n. And others were just clips of us being dumbasses on stream. The hashtags were #y/nnap and #sapnapxy/n. I silently laughed as I felt two small arms wrap around me. I looked down at y/n and saw her arms wrapped around my middle. I rubbed her back and smiled.

"Mhmhm" she hummed as she buried her head into my chest.

"Hey y/n, get up." I said, tapping her back. She bolted up and stared at me.

"What time is it?" She asked, as an fiery smell filled the room. We both scurried out of the fort and sprinted downstairs. Only to be greeted with George and Clay frantically trying to put out a small fire.

"I told you they cant cook worth shit." I whispered, making her laugh. George and Clay turned around in unison and glared at us, making me laugh too.

"Get the fuck over here and help us." They said, pulling me and y/n over to where the fire was. We quickly put the fire out with the fire extinguisher.

"Where was that at?" George said, cocking an eyebrow at me.

"In the pantry dumbass." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Oh. I didnt see that." Clay said, picking up a piece of what I assumed was charred pancake.

"Aw noooo. You fucking killed the pancakes." Y/n said, making a pouty face whilst picking up a whole burnt pancake.

"Its okay, I brought brunch because I figured this would happen." Minx said, pulling bags of taco bell out from behind her.

"I left earlier. I trusted them but turns out o cant even trust them to make a good breakfast." Minx said, handing y/n a bag of food.

"That's yours and Sapnap's food. Try not to starve him. Please and thank you." She said as y/n grabbed my hand and dragged me to her room.

"Sit down bitch." Y/n said, shoving me. Is she mad?

"Hey y/n, are you mad?" I asked, causing her to laugh.

"No I'm not. I just wanted a reaction out of you because I'm bored." She said, sitting down across from me.

//Time skip to once they are done eating//

"Sapnaaaaaaap it's been four hours since the last time we ate. I'm fucking starvinnnnng." Y/n said, folding her arms in annoyance.

"Well you have a car right? Why dont you go get something?" I asked, looking up at her. God shes adorable. Wait, what?

"I want you to go with meeee." She said, tugging on my arm. I stood up, but I had tripped and we landed in a very...suggestive position. I could see the embarrassment red hot on her face, but to my surprise, she flipped me over onto my back and stood up.

"Help, please?" I said, extending my hand. She grabbed it and helped me up. We both put on our shoes and left the house.

"Alright, where do you wanna go?" She asked, looking at me.

"I dont know. You choose." I said.

"Hmmm. Oh I know! There is a really good bubble soda place near our house!" She beamed, starting her car.

"Alright!" I yelled. She handed me the AUX and I played money machine by 100 gecs.

"FEEL SO CLEAN LIKE A MONEY MACHINE!" She screamed, her Irish accent laced into her words.

"Tell me what's the deal, I've been tryin' to go to bed I've been up for days, I've been tryna get ahead Said it all before, and I'll say it once again." We sang in unison.

We were jammin out to money machine, beamin', and a bunch of other bangers until this one song came on. It was called no such thing as true love by just a nobody. Y/n knew all of the words, and I just hummed along to the tune.

"You just lie to me and tell me everything is okay but it really isnt! You're off with stacy while in at home crying. You were lying. Told me not to worry about her. But I was anyway. I FUCKING HATE YOU!" She screamed. She sounded alot like the girl singing, but it could've been a coincidence. Once the song ended she pulled into the bubble soda place and parked. She turned to look at me.

"Do you know who wrote that song?" She asked, I shook my head no.

"I did. And I sang it. I have a few other songs but that's just one of them." She said, putting her legend of zelda mask on. I put my sapnap one on and headed in. She ordered two strawberry boba drinks. We went and sat at a table, waiting for our drinks. When our number was called, she stood up and walked over to the register area. She grabbed our drinks and sat back down.

"Why didnt you tell me you wrote songs?" I asked, sipping my drink.

"I meant to... it just slipped from my mind I guess. Also try not to choke on the boba ball things, I did once and almost fucking died." She said chewing on a piece of boba.

"I wont. I like your music, I think it's really good. It's very...you." I said, drinking my drink.

"Thanks. Anyway, I'm getting bored in here. Wanna leave?" She asked, getting up to pay for our drinks.

"Sure." I said, picking up our drinks and following her.

She paid for our drinks and we left. We got in the car and I placed our drinks in the cup holders.

<Y/n's POV>

"Oooo I have a good idea!" I said, putting the keys in the ignition.

"What?" He asked, grabbing the AUX cord.

"Would you like to watch the sunset?" I asked, starting the car.

"Sure! Sunsets are really pretty." He said, running his hand through his brown hair.

It took us about 15 minutes to get to the top of a cliff, I parked and we got out. A shiver ran up my spine because of how cold it was.

"Are you cold? I can give you my spare hoodie I brought with me." He said, walking back to the car. He returned with a sapnap hoodie in his hand, handing it to me. I put it on and snuggled it to preserve its warmth.

"Dude just huddle with me if you wanna stay warm." He said, wrapping his arm around me. I rested my head on his shoulder as we watched the sun set.

"Ooo wait its the perfect picture." I said pulling out my phone and snapping a picture. I posted it on instagram.

@sapnapinsta look at the view🤩

I shut my phone off and rested my head on his shoulder again. I began to get sleepy and fought it as much as I could before passing out.