chapter 13: goodbye

<Y/n's POV>

"Y/n can I tell you something?"

"Yeah of course you can."

I turned to face him as he hugged me tighter.

We locked eyes and it felt like time had stopped. He looked perfect, everything about him was amazing. His hair, his eyes, his enchanting smile, his personality, everything about him was wonderful.

"I really...like you y/n."

Did I...hear him right?

"Wait hang on...could you repeat that? I must be hearing things."

"I said I really like you. And you dont have to return those feelings I just wanted to tell you before it was too late."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah. Its dumb I know. I shouldnt have said anything."

"No no no. It isnt dumb. I'm glad you said something before you left. To be honest I've liked you for a while too. Ever since the day i saw you in person."

"God I felt like an idiot for telling you. Although what do we do now? Do we just ignore them or-"

I collided my lips with his. And I could sense he yearned for my affection. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer whilst I entangled my hands in his hair. I pulled back.

"God I've waited to kiss you. And damn it felt good." I said, smiling.

"Hehe I have too. You're a good kisser."

"You're not to bad yourself."

He kept his hands around my waist and kept me close to him. I wrapped my arms around him and snuggled close to his chest.

"I'm gonna miss this."

"I am too."

"I just wish I could hold you forever and never let you go."

"I wish I could be in your arms forever and never leave."

He rested his head on mine and ran his hand gently through my hair. He kissed the top of my head lightly a few times.

"Then why dont you come with me?"

"What?" I asked.

"I mean why dont you book a flight and come home with me."

"You and I both know we cant do that."

"I know."

"How about we plan another meetup except-"

"Except next time you stay."

"Let me think about it. You need some sleep though. You leave at eleven."

My eyes began to water again. This time it was about my friends and boyfriend leaving.

"Please dont cry."

"Hehe too late." I said as tears rolled down my face.

He wrapped his arms tighter around me and held me to his chest. He softly sang a song and rested his chin on my head. I cried until I fell to sleep.