chapter 14: flying

<Y/n's POV>

We all went outside and got into the car. Me and Sapnap sat in the back, Clay and George sat in the middle, and Minx sat up front. Everything was loaded up, and we were off. I rested my head on Sapnap's shoulder.

"Hey, dont cry." His voice was soothing.

"But... how am I not supposed to when you guys are leaving?" I asked.

"Fine. Let it out. Itll be alright, I promise. It's not like I'm leaving you forever. I'll call you everyday, so then you wont feel as if I've left." He said, softly.

He rubbed my arm and I silently cried, soaking his shirt.

"P- Promise?" I looked into his soft green eyes.

"Promise." He said, softly smiling.

I snuggled into his chest and drifted off to sleep.

~its dream time baby~

I woke up in a field of flowers, leaning  against a tree. The breeze was cooling, and the flowers were tickling my feet.

"Y/n! Over here!" Sapnap yelled, waving at me.

I ran toward him as he opened his arms, but he vanished just as I had reached him.

"What the?" I muttered, confused.

I had just witnessed Sapnap de-materialize right infront of me. I rubbed my eyes for a moment and turned around.

"Y/n! Hey!" Clay yelled, smiling.

I ran towards him, but he faded away right as I had reached him.

"Why?"

"Why what?" An echoey voice asked.

"Who are you?"

"The question is who are you."

"I am me. You are a disembodied voice."

"How do you know that? What if you're wrong?"

"I dont care if I'm wrong. If you're not a disembodied voice, oh well."

"Turn around."

I turned around and saw my mother. But her face was twisted into an awful sneer, her eyes were bloodshot, her hair was frizzy, and she looked very unkempt.

"M-mom?"

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: CRYING AND DEATH WISH⚠️

It began to storm, the flowers withered, and the trees began to burn.

"You're a god awful child. I'm glad I got rid of you. You were and still are a shit person. When I said I hope you die, I meant it. I'm not proud of you. I never will be. Fuck you."

She continued yelling at me, and I began to cry. I cried and cried, but she wouldnt stop.

"Shut the fuck up!"

She went quiet, and silence fell over the field. The storm stopped, and the trees quit burning. I, however, continued to cry. All she had ever done was torment me. I was fucking sick of it.

⚠️End of trigger warning⚠️

I felt two hands be placed on my shoulders, and I looked around. Sapnap and Clay were next to me, smiling.