Ch.6

Hands gripped mine. Lust filled his body. The car moves in an usual way. I see someone. Someone I love. He try's getting the mans hands off me while driving. I look away and see two bright lights. I look over at the guy trying to stop the man from touching me. I can't see his face because everything is such a blur but the passenger unbuckles himself and yells at the man and punches him. I look away again. The bright lights are getting closer and they make a loud sound. And then I felt this push and everything went blank.

I woke up from my dream. My body was sweating and I felt nauseas.

I looked over at my clock. 3am. I got up and headed to the kitchen. Filling a glass of water I checked my phone. The bright light hurt my eyes. I accidentally replied to a text from Lucky.

In surprise he called me.

"What are you doing up so late?" He asked. I made my way towards the couch. "I had a nightmare." I replied my breathing rising.
He got up. I can tell I heard a groan from getting up and sheets moving.

"About?" I stopped breathing. My heart beated fast. My eyes watered. And I broke down on the phone with Lucky.

"Alana? Whats wrong?" I didn't reply. I just kept crying. "Tell me..." He says so sincere. I was about to hang up when he said, "I'm on my way. Meet me on the beachfront of your house." I sniffled and replied, "Okay."

He lives in LA and I live in Malibu. It takes a good 40 minutes to get here.

I decided to just sit here and wait.

5 minutes prior to it being 40 minutes I grabbed a blanket and headed outside. Sliding open the back porch door the cold late 3am air dried my tears. I decided to get a thicker blanket.

I sat there on the sand listening to the waves.

I grew up here. I grew up to waking up in the morning and my dad surfing to the high waves. I grew up excited for the sunny day. I grew up waking up early to see the sunrise on the beach.

I heard a door creak. I turned to see Lucky making his way to me. I looked at his eyes. I don't know his eyes said lust and worry. But then nothing at the same time.

"Whats wrong?" He said grabbing the thick blanket and adjusting himself under it. He put his arm over me and held my face.

"Tell me, Alana." My eyes felt stingy. I felt them start to water. He squeezed me and kissed me on the cheek whispering "It's okay," over and over.

My mind finally came to words and without noticing my mouth open and I spoke.

"Last summer. My brother and I went out to the movies with his friends. We went to a restaurant after and one of the older guys drank. He drank too much. In the car he started to touch me and my brother was yelling at him to stop," I cried more. "And he wouldn't so he unbuckled himself and started to punch the guy. I saw it. I saw the truck coming. And I didn't know what to say. 2 dead. 2 survivors..."

My eyes felt heavy and tears formed too fast. Lucky looked speechless.

"It was all my fault..." I said. He grabbed my face and kissed me. "It was not your fault. Im so sorry. But it wasn't. He was trying to protect you. He loved you, okay?"

And he died knowing that. I looked at Lucky and kissed him. "Thank you." I muttered.

We went up to my room. He scanned my surfboard and my knick knacks and all my room. We just fell asleep. In his arms listening to his heartbeat I slowly fell asleep.

Slowly woke up realizing how in the world was I going to sneak him out. My mom was leaving until 7am today and my dad isn't working today. I woke Lucky up.

He groaned as he fluttered his eyelashes.

"Babe..." I pulled him up. "Okay so you should really get going before my mom wakes up and we both get a lecture. Sorry" I laughed. He looked too adorable. His longer hair fell on his forehead and his eyes were so tired i just wanted to kiss him and fall asleep again.

We quietly hurried down the stairs. Kissing him at the door we say goodbye.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Okay so I know this isn't long sorry but it showed something great. for the next chapter trust me it will be long i started this chapter late so it isnt as long as i'd like.