Ch. 10

Ava was rambling about her photoshoot for Dolce & Gabana but all that went through my mind was Lucky and I on the camping trip. It was an amazing three days. We had so much fun and I got so much closer to his family and it was remarkable. Its funny because his parents know we're dating but not his fans.
I talked to him about it and i've seen on his social media he's been dropping hints. But they don't grasp it fast.

Ava and I were at Santa Monica promenade shopping. Lucky is in Hong Kong this week for a modeling thing. I think Adidas? So it's been kind of boring these past few days. All i've been thinking about is our kiss. And how he said he loves me and how his fingers lingered down my stomach and how it gave me chills just thinking about it.

"Alana!" Ava yelled at me waving her hands in front of my face. I looked at her and she gave me a face.

"What's up with you lately? You're so out of it." I haven't told her about our kiss. Or that i told him that i loved him. I just feel like i annoy her with Lucky sometimes.

"Alana... Tell me. I know it's about Lucky okay."

"You do? How?" She makes me want to tell her everything.

"It's always about Lucky darling."

"Im sorry. Like if I annoy you with that."

She laughs. "I love hearing about it. I love seeing you happy. I don't mind. So tell me what happened." I told her everything from dinner to camp to i love you. She noticed how much i fell in love and i love her for understanding.

We were walking down the street when a girl comes up to me and asks, "Are you Lucky's girlfriend?" I nod and she beams.

"Can I take a picture with you? Please?" She smiles at me and seems so happy and excited. I say yes and she squeals as she takes out her phone. She asks Ava if she can come in too and then we take some selfies.

"Thank you!" She hugs me and squeezes me.

"No problems sweetie. You're gorgeous! Have a nice day okay?"

Ava and I look at each other. "What even was that?!" She asks.

"I don't know!"

Once we get home I lock the door. I set my keys on our shell bowl and then check if its locked again. I put my bag on the ring and then check if its locked. I pull off my shoes and then check if its locked again. And then i make sure if its locked one more time. I walk to the kitchen my feet tapping the cold floor. Im starving. But its not time for dinner yet so I get some water and an apple and plan to go outside for a swim.

I grab a bikini and change. The wind is so cool and perfect today. The sun beams on my skin. My cheeks feel kissed on. I walk in the water and dive in.

I feel a sting on my left foot. I stepped on a sharp rock. Stupid children throwing rocks in here. It hurts really bad. I try to swim to shore but I get this urge to step on it again. But this time with my right foot. I feel like screaming. I want to step on it again but I know that won't be good. I start to cry and try to swim but i just feel like im drowning. I go back to the sharp rock trying to feel where it is. I cut the side of my right foot. I don't know why but i feel as if this is better now. Its even. One cut on each leg. I swim to shore and the cuts burn as i walk to the house.

"Mom!" It hurts like a bitch. Its covered in sand and dripping of water.

My mom runs downstairs. Her eyes immediately go to my bloody sandy feet.

"Alana! What happened?!"

I couldn't breathe. "I-I stepped on a sharp rock. It cut my left foot on the bottom." I started to cry more. "And then I just had to cut my right foot. I just had to, Mom. I couldn't help it. They both had to have cuts."

She was wiping the sand off and then she looked at me.

"Lets go to the ER."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I know its really short and I make you guys wait so much but like I've been busy and stuff so. Im sorry i hope you guys understand. But i love you guys for sticking through these small ones (personally i like them bc i update every week and some people write long ones and dont update for like 2 weeks.) I LOVE YOU. Anyway, can you guess something about Alana? This chapter gives hints ;).