Ch. 28

The morning smell of coffee and pastries made me ecstatic. Danny and I decided to grab some breakfast before going shopping. He declared he needed new clothes and I was one of his only fashionable friends.

"I need to tell you something." He began as I looked through the the cafe's menu. I nodded at him to continue and I put down the menu, giving him my full attention. "I'm done with anger management."

I look at him confused but then I smile at him. "Really? Danny, that's great."

"Yeah, they said I did good progress and that I can control myself very well now. So I'm done." He smiled at me and I got up and threw my arms around him. He laughed. "Honestly, after I met you, It was more easier to control myself. So thank you, Alana."

"Danny, that was all you." He shook his head and picked up his menu again. Our waiter came by and took our orders. Soon we were stuffing our faces with omelettes and lattes. After almost putting ourselves in food comas we decided to go for a walk. I walked pace fully trying to keep up with Danny's long legs. He laughed at how sometimes I'd jump to try to keep up with him.

"So, what stores should we go to first?" I asked him and he shrugged. "Any preferences?" He shook his head.

"Alana, all I wear are skinny jeans and t-shirts. I can get that anywhere."

"But we should get nice t-shirts. Cmon." I grabbed his hand and guided him into Urban Outfitters.

"I like this." Danny pointed at a t-shirt with Chinese words on it. I gave him a thumbs up and he grabbed it. I gave him a denim jacket and he quickly said, "No."

"Danny!" I whined.

"No. I can't." He shook his head.

"You said you wanted to spice up your style, Danny. This is spicing it up. Just give it a try when we go into the dressing rooms."

"Fine." He agreed. I piled him up with more shirts and gave him a pair of new jeans. Seriously, all Danny wears are t-shirts and black skinny jeans. But he rocks it. Lucky wears that too. It makes them look good, honestly.

Danny came out of the dressing room. Showing me all the shirts to see if we needed a smaller size or not.

"Try on the jacket!" I yelled as he walked back in the dressing room. He groaned and I laughed.

"Okay. There." He came out wearing a white t-shirt and black skinny jeans with the denim jacket and I swear he looked like one of those hip kids from Tumblr.

"So?" I asked dreading his answer to the jacket. He turned to the mirror and looked at himself moving his shoulders and pulling at the sleeve.

"I like it." He stated and I squealed. He rolled his eyes.

"What did I tell you!" I jumped and he laughed, walking back into the dressing room to change back.

After we bought his clothes we headed back home. It was so sunny out we just wanted to go to the beach for a swim. California sun is too extreme. We drove by the Pacific Coast Highway and headed home. We grabbed our towels and stuff and headed to my hidden pool I found a couple weeks back.

We stayed there for about an hour chatting and eating crap load of junk food. We headed back home and I took a really long nap. Four hours to be exact. I woke up due to the loud knocking and ringing of the door. I groaned. Who the heck comes by my house at 1pm?! I open the door and smile. It's Lucky.

"I brought food." He says holding up a pizza box.

I smile at him. Cheeky bastard. He knows if he has food he has his way into anything. "Come in." I say and grab the box. I immediately open it and dig in. I was starving. I follow Lucky to the living room and he quickly grabs the remote to Netflix.

"I thought we could have an afternoon Netflix sesh." He spoke so softly, looking for a movie to watch. We decide to put my all time favorite movie on. Ferris Bueller's Day Off. Lucky walked over to me and grabbed a slice of pizza.

"Sit down." I patted the major available spot next to me. He chuckled and sat down putting his hand around my shoulder. Halfway through the movie my head was nuzzled in the crook of his neck and in the end my head was on his lap. He was playing with my hair and caressing my cheek.

"I don't get why you like that movie so much." He said, putting my in total rant mode.

"How can you not! It's genius, has meaning to it, and funny."

"I still think Ferris doesn't exist."

I huffed. "Lucky, your theories bore me." I lifted myself up but Lucky grabbed me and held me closer to him.

SMUT M8S SMUT BEWARE

"Did you know you are completely beautiful?" He said running his finger around my bottom lip. His face got closer to mine and he brushed his lips against mine before smacking them onto mine. I always felt like our lips were molded for each other because they fit so perfectly the way our bodies do. My hands lingered up his shirt and his body pressed more into mine. His hands went up my shirt and massaged my boob.

"Babygirl you're going to feel so amazing right now." His hands made their way down to my shorts. He unbuttoned them and threw them on the floor. His lips attached back to mine and his fingers went under my panties and he started to rub on my clit. He was teasing. However, my breathing increased into short breaths.

"Lucky..." I moaned softly into his neck. He was sucking on my skin and it just made it all more good. He put his two fingers in me and began to pump in and out slowly. I moaned at the feeling and rocked my hips. He bit on my collarbone and trailed kisses down to my chest.

He whispered my name into my ear and began to pump quicker. Once I reached my climax he knew and stopped. He looked at me and smirked, kissing my face.

"You're such a princess." He said throwing me back my shorts.

I got up and pulled them onto me.

"Lucky, I love you." I blurted. He looked up at me and smiled.

"I know. I love you too. Never will stop. It's forever and always with us." He stood in front of me holding my hands to his chest. His lips meet my forehead and I close my eyes at the cute gesture that he knows makes me swoon.

A/N: Sorry for the smut. I just have been reading a lot of smut and then that happened and yeah. Also, I suck at writing smut so sorry. But anyway!

COMMENT AND VOTE BC IT MAKES ME HAPPY SEEING YOUR COMMENTS

AND I LOVE YOU GUYS I HOPE YOUR SUMMER IS GOING WELL WOO

STAY GOLD