Ch. 18

A/N: If you didn't read the author's note on the last chapter this chapter will be Lucky's POV.

My head is banging from crying. Shit Lucky man up and stop crying. My eyes were so red and they made my blue eyes stand out more. God I love her so much and I miss her so much. I am the biggest idiot. When I broke it off it wasn't because I couldn't support her. I just thought she'd be better off finding her own way through this. She's strong. I don't know i'm stupid.

I look at my watch and realize its a little late and I should get home. My phone rings and Im shocked as Alana's moms name is on my screen.

"Hello?"

"Lucky!" Her voice trembles. "Is Alana with you? I know you guys aren't in good terms right now but is there any possible chance she's with you?" In my mind I feel like replying 'I wish' but decide not to.

"No, why? What happened?" I start to get worried. Once I say no I hear Alana's mom cry.

"We can't find her. She left her phone here and her cars outside but she's not here." Her crys become louder and I can hear familiar voices in the back. Ava and that dude from Starbucks.

"I'll be there as soon as possible."

I hang up and drive. The streets aren't that full and it's very easy for me to get there. I don't bother knocking and I open the door to find that one guy and Ava leaving.

"Where are you guys going?" I ask Ava.

"We're going to go to a couple of Ava's favorite places and look for her and if we don't find her go home after. We can't stay up today." She quickly puts her head down and walks away. The guy passed through me and shakes his head at me.

What the fuck is his problem? I shake it off and walk to Alana's mom.

"Oh Lucky! Thank god you're here!" She says opening her arms as she hugs me tight. "Do you have any idea to where as she can be?"

The realization hits me. "I think I do. Do you have a flashlight?" She nods as she hurrys to the kitchen and opens a drawer. Handing me the flashlight I say, "I hope she's there. Stay here. Relax okay?" She nods and crys and I feel so bad.

I quickly run to the direction I am headed. It literally takes about 20 minutes to get there and I run and run and I'm there in no time. I hear faint music play and recognize the artist- Keaton Henson. The essential heartbreak music. As I get closer I see the dimmed lights and the shadow of Alana dancing. The first thing I spot is the bottle in her hand. Once she catches me looking at her she laughs.

"I knew you'd find me." The words slur out her mouth as she giggles bringing the bottle up to her lips. I quickly run to snatch the bottle away from her hands. She notices and holds it close to her. I grab it and she pouts. She's so drunk.
"Hey, thats mine." She says trying to reach but going the wrong direction.

"Alana, you're sixteen! Once you're parents find out you did this you'll be in deep shit."

She stops dancing and looks at me so serious.
"Who gives a shit?! Nobody cares what I do! Nobody fucken cares about me!" She grabs another bottle of wine and drinks half of it.

"Alana!" I say grabbing the bottle and dumping it on the sand. I spot the other one and do that too. She begins to cry.

"I love you Lucky. I just don't understand why everyone has to leave me..."

I grab her face and lay my forehead on hers.

"I'm sorry I left. I really am... I love you, Alana and I don't know how my life would be if I didn't meet. You're so god dam gorgeous and I fucken love you to death, babe." I lean in and her breathing increases.