Jur-Ah- Ssic-Purak featuring Billy Stritch Smutty story.

Year: 1993

Jeff Goldblums POV:

"Oh no!! The din ass ors are coming to attack us! Mmhmm I know😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭" I said seductively at Billy in his searching outfit & buh-nock-you-laurs.

He didn't answer, he was busy hiding behind a rock.

"RAAWWWRRRR" we heard a T-Rex called Chris rawred.

"AGHHHHH AHHH AHH AHHH" Billy started to cry.

"SHHH you stupid whore!!!! Shut up before I get the Triceratops to stick its long horn up your circumcised penis Mommy Liza gave you!!!" I quietly yelled at Billy, going to hide with him.

"Wahhh wahhhhh!!!!!! I wish Mommy Liza was here with us MHMMM NOO😭😭😢😢🥺🥺🥺🥺" Billy said.

And out of no where...We saw another t-rex coming towards us! It was going...Sooooooo...slow though? Why?

"Heyyyy fam! I'm still alive! I heard Billy call for me. I also reincarnated as a t-rex! All my health problems still here.." She jazzy-ly as she paused to being down with her tiny arms and grab her pills.

"Mommy mhmmmm mommy mommy!!! Omg you're here!!" Billy yelled while running (didn't know he could run) over to T-Rex Mommy Liza

**T-Rex Mommy Liza's POV**

I slowly, again, bent down mhmm to pick up Billy and put him on my weak back for a lil ride.

"What the cum fuck" mhmmm Jeff Goldblum said.

OH LORD OH LORD OH JESUS OH LORD A HUGEEEE TRICERATOPS RAN OVER TO US!!!

"Hey...Hay mhmmm hay sexies!!!"
Tracy the Triceratops said to T-Rex Mommy Liza mhmm

"ohh...hey...didn't expect to see you here mhmm rawr" Liza said seductively.

"Wanna bang? Vera the Velociraptor left me...Kinda want some break up sex..highkey always wanted to feel your horn up mhmmm my bussy." Vera the Velociraptor said to me, my horn was instantly erect.

"oooo i've been waiting for you to say that mhmmm vera" I said to Vera

"M-Mommy I'm up here too!!! What about Jeff!!! DON'T FORGET JEFF😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭mhmm" Billy said to me

"yeah bitch" Jeff Goldblum added mhm

"Who said ya'll can't join mhmm😉😉😏😏😏" Vera said to Billy and Jeff Goldblum.

"O-O yessss...mhm" I added as well.

*Jeff GoldBlums POV**

Oh my fucking god Billy is such a little shit why is he always here omg i'm so over him WHY DID I LET HIM TAG ALONG IN THIS ADVENTURE UGH, AND I'M ABOUT TO GET INTO A ORGY WITH HIM AND 2 DINOSAURS!!!!

"Where do we start mhmmm😏😏" T-Rex Mommy Liza said looking at all of us. With her tiny hands she grabbed me on top of her back with Billy as well and slowly walked over to Vera

"Rawr Rawr mhm?" T-Rex Mommy Liza said to Vera.

"Rawr rawr mhm, Rawr rawr rawr rawr, rawr." Vera responded, seeming like consent. How adorable!!!!!!!

T-Rex Mommy Liza proceeded to slowly bend down Vera and show her huge dinosaur horn inside of Vera. They started humping slowly (remember, Liza's problems? Still there.) She then remembered me and Billy were here, oh god. She first grabbed Billy who was squealing with excitement. She grabbed him with her tiny hands and put Billy on her real cock. Since here is a huge height difference she used Billy almost like she was jerkin off and with only 1 hand pushed into Billy in-and out, in-and out. over and over again. I made it look like I was in misery, but truth be told- I was excited.

**Vera's POV**

"Hey, Jeff we aint forgettin about you boo!!!" I said with a sneaky smirk and softly picked him up with my teeth (my neck is long ASF lmao!!)

I actually ended up swallowing Jeff cutely so he could literally mess up my insides mhmmm!!! Boy was he so good at it. He made be instantly orgasm 5 times!!!!! Not only that I was also being stimulated by T-Rex Mommy Liza's huge horn!!! Wow this is amazing!!!

**T-Rex Mommy Liza's POV**

"
1 cocksucker
2 sweet Jesus
3 piss
4 bollocks
5 bullshit
6 sisterfucker
7 fatherfucker
8 brotherfucker
9 effing
10 bugger

1 Christ on a bike
2 Christ on a cracker
3 Jesus Harold Christ
4 Jesus wept
5 motherfucker
6 bollocks
7 horseshit
8 Jesus Christ
9 damn mhm
10 twa mhm
Whore face cum slut cum whore cum rider puss ass slut whore bitch fucker mother fucker Shit. ...mhm
* Piss off. ...mhm
* Dick head. ... mhm
* Asshole. ...mhm
* Son of a b*tch mhm
* Bastard. mhmm
IM CUMMING SO HARDD OMG!!" I rawred at the top of my big ass lungs!!!! I came inside of Billy who was EXTREMELY worn out after talking my monster 👺 cock so well, what a good lil boy. mhm

"Ooo that felt so good-" Billy was trying to say but i ended up accidentally dropped him on the floor and he fell to his death.

I could hear Jeff inside of Vera's stomach screaming with joy that billy's dead and fear because he wants to be let out.

"Hey can I poppa douce on you so I can get Jeff out of me???" Vera said to me

"Yeah." I said back

She popped a duce in my mouth and Jeff was covered in cum, shit, and stomach sauces mhm.

And then...

**Vera's POV**

"Hey...What is that..?" I said and everyone looked up.

It looks like some weird rock of fire-

The End.❤️