The Game

*BILLYS POV*

It was around 5:30 PM and I was about to head over to this t-ball game: for the little kids of course! That was the day I didn't expect to fall...for a GROWN UP!!

At The Game

I got our my nice pull out chair that I put inside my bussy earlier that day, and I was ready to see the little kids hehe

and then out of the corner of my eye I saw what I'm assuming was the coach walk out and #OMG I got the hardest erecttion ever!!!

"KID GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" the mystery man said

Wait...Oh thats not a coach!! Thats the father of one of the kids!!! Who woulda thunk!

I started hyperventilating and going into cardiac arrest out of horny-ness.

During the whole game my focus on him.

I went home so excited for next Thursday to finally make my move

*Next Thursday*

"Here, this is my lovely wife Sue" I heard the mystery man say, I heard from afar.

HES MARRIED? WHAT THE FUCK BABY WHAT THE FUCK YEAH BABY WHAT THE FUCK FUCK WHAT FUCK YEAH BABY WHAT THE FUCK???

After that game I caught him alone...I had to make my move

"He-ahHry-Hey sir......" I carefully said to the man

"Um..Hey" he said back

"I-I-I I've seen you around hehe..." I responded

"Oh...Yeah??" He said

"Yeah...hehe...I-" I tried to finish

"My names Dan, you?"

"I-I-I'm billy...." I shly responded

"Mmhm...I like that name." He said

I looked down and visibly noticed his wedding ring.

"Oh...Yeah...Sorry about that..." Dan said and actually, took of his ring and threw it at the hotdog stand.

"The truth is dan, ever since I saw you at 6:45 last night with the weather being 66 degrees and the area of the t-ball field permitter being exactly 17 kilo pascals, I knew you were the one...." I said bravely to Dan.

*DANS POV*

I thought he would never ask

"I- Billy I've never felt more same." I said hoping to get a reaction from Billy

"Shut up and kiss me fuck yeah baby" Billy said and pushed me into a kiss.

Billy instantly put his hand down my PJ mask underwear and took my huge cock into his hand and started squeezing the tip stopping me from releasing!!!!

All of the sudden me and Billy were in a potter potty. We started nibbling each others pinky nipples sucking all the middle aged sauces out of each other.

AND THEN!!

*door opens*

"Hi, I'm Mike. Founder of "My Pillow". You can now get 30 precent off your first order and one packet of "My Pillow" sheets on us, FOR FREE!"

AND THEN A CHOIR CAME IN!

"For the best night sleep in the whole wide word, go to my pillow, dot come!" Mile and his choir sang.

"I—I—-oooo" Billy said and came all over my face, I liked it up.

I let Mike join in with us! I sucked his cocka and Billy pulled on his nutz.

"HEUGH DEEZ NUTS AAA GETT EEE" Mike chanted every time he came.

After we were done with our 3 sum, the choir watching.

And then- MIKE PROPOSED!

"Billy, Dan. Thank you for the best cum feista's of my life. Please take my hand in marriage- Both of you. #MonogamyIsForBoomers." Mike said romantically.

Obviously me and Billy both said yes!!! Since the choir was already there and Mike was a legal officiant- We got married, all of us!

The choir sang the Anamaniacs theme song as we ended the day by cuddling INSIDE each other's holes!

TheEnd

*pic*

HAHAA ALEXIS NOW YOU CANT HAVE A CRUSH ON BILLY BECAUSE HES "iN yoUr FaMiLY" and you're gross!!!!