New Job at Billy's Place

*BILLYS POV*

About a week ago birdland went bankrupt since no one was coming to see the shows! And I think after a man came a wrote a review it made it worse, he wrote:

"Horrible show. Didn't like the guy having a allergic reaction, the old lady in the wheelchair, who fell- 5 TIMES, didn't like that overly happy dude constantly smiling, horrible show."

That really didn't help us. I HAD to find a new place to work, especially with my 7 new borns I gotta take care of...

"Billy, Stitch, you can come in now" The manager and Cavis Bar and Grille said to me.

I walked into their panio area close to where the "red room" is.

"Alright, over here to panio, you can start whenever you're ready."

I was auditioning to be a new player at Cavi's Bar and Grille, I was really nervous.

"Ah-Ah okay" I said very nervously

"In-A-Gadda da vida BABYYY don't cha know that I LOVEEE ya baby!!"
"And y'know, songs like that, is what I'll be playing..hehehe..." I finished (also literally cause I came in my pants hehe😂🤪🥰)

"Wow- I-I-" the manager started crying.

"That was the most BEAUTIFUL THING I'VE EVER HEARD! YOU'RE HIRED, RIGHT HERE ON THE SPOT." The lady told me

I started balling and leaking cum and discharge in my pants from happiness!!

I was scheduled to play tonight, I got my whole set list planned.

1. In-A-Gadda-Da-Vidda
2. Doo Dah (special for fan)
3. Somewhere over the rainbow
4. Unchained melody
5. and my personal sex moans!

I made it to cavis bar and grillie around 8 PM and started to set up,

Did all my songs and it was amazing!!! The audience REALLY liked my sex moans! That makes me so happy. 

I finished up and got into my diaper and baby outfit getting ready to leave, I've been without it for so long hehe.

And then!!! All of the sudden someone came into the dressing room!!!

"Hey I-" the man walked in...

"oH- OH THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING IM SO SORRY" I tried to cover myself but my diaper and baby bottle and bowtie were obviously.....

"No- Its okay nothing to he ashamed of tehe..." the man said

"Oh..heheh...Um, I'm Billy..." I said to the mystery man

"Nice to meet you, I'm-"

to be continued