Part title

The Track

*BILLY'S POV*

I was chillin on my silly little doo-dah print couch when I heard a email notification.

From "E.M.M."

"E.M.M??" I said confused.

Eddie Money Management.

IT WAS EDDIE MONEY!!!!

"Dear Billy,

This is Johnny Boss here to invite you to a go kart race with out dear friend Eddie, Eddie Money, the money man - he loves your music....

Please email us back.
— Johnny Boss"

I creamed my pants and doo-dah couch instantly.

I packed my bags and headed off to JFK airport without even saying goodbye to Dougie...Because I know things between me & him would be very different, very soon.

*AT LAX AIRPORT*

I made it to L.A and saw a sign reading "Billy Stritch", held by the one & only, money man.

"I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I..............EDDIE????"

I screamed, dropping my clown bags on the floor and running to Eddie. Turns out it was just another old man and the sign actually read Billie Streisand.

Once I made it out to the taxi area I actually saw Eddie!!!! We went inside his 2008 Toyota Carola  and were on our way to the race track!!!

Once we made it there we skipped happily to the counter and held them at gun point to give us helmets and 2 go-karts. Thankfully they were both Money fans so they happily obliged 😊😊😊🙏🙏🙏.

*on the track*

Once me and Eddie got on the track we sped up to each other furisiouly, crashing into each other, causing the cars to fume up.

After the gas slowly disappeared from the air, our faces were revealed to each other.

Eddie's face blushed uncontrollably, and his member was instantly erect, thanks to the magic pills I dropped into his diet Dr Pepper Pepsi on the way here hehehe.

Me and Eddie's lips instantly interlocked, bring our bodies together. Eddie began to impulsively undo the buttons of my button up clown shirt until he made it to my Billy Joel thong....

 Eddie began to impulsively undo the buttons of my button up clown shirt until he made it to my Billy Joel thong

"I——- what Is this..." Eddie said hesitantly.

"E-Eddie I can explain-" I tried to speak before eddie got up and ran out the room

*pic*

The end

The end