British Billy

It was April 20, 1992

Mommy Liza was away singing for a aids concert, I was home all alone. I was wondering what I could do. I just had it!!! I decided to take 2 shots of fireball and go on American Airlines to see what flights I could take.

I selected a random country, and city, and was on my way.

~ on the plane ~

"Good evening passengers, thank you for being patient as we board our first flight to-" I stopped listening to the flight attendant when I noticed, is that...No it can't be

CHA CHA CHAZ!!!

"CHAZZ CHAZZ IS THAT YOU OMG!!!" I said yelling for chaz.

He ran over to me, and guess what!!! He was seated right next to me!!

"Oh my gawd my bestie I'm do happy to see you!!" Cha Cha Chaz said to me tearing up.

"Me too! I'm so excited! I loved your new album..I must admit....I nutted a few times streaming it..." I said to Cha Cha Chaz

"Oh yes!! Im so happy to hear you really enjoyed my new album hehe..." Cha Cha Chaz said and hugged me

We sat in our seats as the plane flew into the air.

*CHA CHA CHAZZ'S POV*

Me and Billy were just peacefully sleeping together on the plane. He is about 3 decades older then me so I do look at him a lil as a father figure.

It was this flight, where eating 3 bean burritos and 2 gallons of milk was NOT a good idea.

"Oh no...oh lord..." I started to chant, Billy looked over at me concerned..

"Whats wrong Cha Cha Chaz...?" Billy spoke

"I can't talk Billy...I must go-" I said and got up and let out a MASSIVE FART! I was stinking up the WHOLE PLANE! God this was so embarrassing.

Everyone started to gag and cover their nose and mouth while I ran to the bathroom and shat all over the walls. I yelled for someone to come help

All of the sudden a nice, but short, looking lady came in

"Oh god- Im Alexis..." Alexis said trying not too look at me with my pants down.

*ALEXIS'S POV*

God this man really stunk up this place...it's disgusting..

"H-Hey...I'm Cha Cha Chaz...." Cha Cha Chaz said to me

"Yeah...Hey...Look just get out the bathroom, the plans landing soon, no ones gonna need to use the bathroom, pretend nothing happened..." I reassured him

Me and Cha Cha Chaz quietly walked out the bathroom to the smell of a LOT of air freshener, and we back to our original seats.

About 15 minutes later the plane landed snd everyone boarded off, the flight attendant gave Cha Cha Chaz a very rude look to which Billy punched her in the nose...

~ in the airport ~

*BILLY'S POV*

Finally oh lord its over. Me and Cha Cha Chaz waited for our good friend to come pick us up since Cha Cha Chaz kindly offered. Everyone left, but I noticed Alexis still alone...crying

"Hey, Alexis? Are you okay...?" Cha Cha Chaz said tapping Alexis's shoulder.

"Y-Yeah...My papa hasn't arrived and I got the news he fell into a canal on his run, I have no where to gooo" Alexis said with a sob.

"Never fear! Liza Minnelli Theater is here!"  Liza Minnelli Theater said and appeared in airport.

Everyone started clapping! We all started holding hands and skipping in the middle of the airport when Losing My Mind started playing!!!!