Billy x Himself

💖era, 2009💖

❣️3RD PERSON POV❣️

Billy just woke up from his beauty slumber to walk downstairs fully naked except for his knee high panty-hoes of course.

he was preparing his fuel for the day; lasagna- Until he caught a sneaky look of himself into the reflection of his spat-ula

He was instantly erect. His bussy scrunchy in and out in and out. He couldn't help but spit out lasagna and quickly ran upstairs in his naughty little outfit.

He entered the room, slammed the door, and looked at himself in his fully body mirror, pressed his face and body up against the mirror and seductively whispered "oh...you've been a naughty naughty little boy...ooo...yes billy, ahhhh ahhhh ahhhh yes billy oooo billy" he said as he started to take off his naughty little outfit.

he quickly started to fold is 15 inch shlong and fit it into his bussy ugghhh
"oh yes daddy billy OH YES BILLY HARDER DADDY OOOO YES I LIKE IT LIKE THAT UGH UGH UGH"

and then!!! somehow his alexa was triggered- and Doo Dah by the Cartoons started playing!!! His erection got harder and harder by the second after every line..

"hey you with the broken nose sing doo dah diggy doo dah" UGH BILLY CAME INSIDE HIS BUSSY 5 TIMES IN 1 ROW!!!!

**2 weeks later**

something, was up.

he hasn't been able to stop scratching his bussy! what could he up?? ugh.

he had enough. he had enough.
he made a bussy doctor appointment and was on his way.

**20 minutes later**

"No...Sir, it simply cannot be." Billy exclaimed

"Sir, we have told you 14 times, YOU HAVE AIDS"