Looner Billy

*BILLY'S POV*

I had just finished my show at Billy's place, everyone was cheering (some boo's) as i left the stage. Just doing my normal day to day thing. I was about to walk out the stage room when something I didn't expect at all- Caught my eye.

It was a ballon.
A golden colored ballon....
I never thought I would say this...But I got a erection...

When no one was looking I quickly took the ballon, got in my car and drove home quickly....

I got home and opened my laptop and googled

"What does it mean if I'm attracted to ballons?"

"looner fetish."

I have found myself, I felt like I truly was myself.

I got my ballon and put on my special sexy Billys Place logo lingerie and started to ride my ballon like the naughty boy I was

"Yeah Yeah ya like that Mr.Ballon ya like that do you like it when baby rubs his pp on your tight body!" I was gonna say more and right was I was gonna cum on the ballon the ballon popped!!!! I got so upset and started crying and screaming
"NOOOOO!!!! nooooooooooo!!!!!!" I whinnied.

I was so angry so I got into my 2008 grey toyota and drove to party city to pick up some more color full ballons.

I got up and inflated them with my bussy farts. I rode them all night long and my thighs shook like jello every time my bussy farted and I came all over my ballon!!!!

Over a period of about 3 months I totally ignored everyone. I spent all my time playing and cumming on my ballons. It got to the point where I became homeless because I didn't care to pay bills, stopped working at bird land and only left my house to buy more ballons.

Sadly, you are reading this from prison.

I was so horny in party city and i just had to cum on a ballon i didn't have time to buy one, and i took a ballon and started humping it in what I thought was a empty aisle but turns out there was a child there and the parent thought i was touching myself looking at her, but it was 100% by accident. Still went to jail and I'm now a registered ® sex offender!

 Still went to jail and I'm now a registered ® sex offender!