Victorian Billy

Year: 2020

*BILLYS POV*

Covid just hit, and I was absolutely miserable...I had nothing to do! Me and Dougie had to start having sex with masks...Horrible.

I had enough!
I went on the dark web to find something interesting..

"REAL TIME MACHINE! (no returns)"

And I knew that was promising....I yanked out my credit card, put the info in and was ready to meet up with "Herb, 15 miles away"

I got into my 2008 Toyota carola and was on my way.

Finally we made it to Herb's house...Kinda sus 😏

Herb was kind of short, pretty muscular, sweaty. He lead me into the back room and there it was- The time machine!! So this wasn't a scam! Thank god.

I loaded my new time machine I have named Gene, into my car.

Once I got home I made share Dougie, my sweet birthday boy, wasn't home..

I got inside the time machine and picked a random year 1856, and I started to shake!!!

In the blink of a eye, I heard possibly the most beautiful sound I ever heard! (And the sight of witches being burned...)

I walked towards the sound and made it to a lovely abode...

*knock knock*

After a minute or so I heard the door open....

"Oh-" the man said, looking quite confused, based on my modern outfit..

"Yes- Hello, sir, I was just...In the area and I heard a lovely noise, it lead me to this house...Are you a pianist?" I asked the man

"Ha...Do you not, recognize me?" The man asked almost offended

"Oh, no Sir, I'm sorry...Didn't get your name..." I responded

"Well...I'm Frédérick, Frédéric Chopin....I'm quite the big deal, here." Frédéric Chopin

"Oh!! Frédéric Chopin!! I'm such a fool....I apologize, I'm not from here..." I said embarrassed

"Never be ashamed, come, come inside..." Frédéric Chopin invited

We made it inside his home and I could see the panio, along with many pieces of paper and a few ink brushes.

"Oh...Sorry for the mess...I've been working on a new piece...Wanna hear it?"  Frédéric Chopin offered me

"Oh, of course" I said and we walked by the panio and I sat on the couch.

He coughed and started to play the most beautiful song in the world.

I started crying...But, I also felt a heat burning in me...Boy that man is sexy...

"Well...Seems you liked it.." Frédéric Chopin said looking at my obvious erect penis

"Oh- Oh I'm so sorry!!" I said with embarrassment and ran to the bathroom. I stood their and cried...Once I was ready to leave, I opened the door to see  Frédéric Chopin shirtless with only his undergarments (and socks) laying on the floor, on side with his hand on his head....

"Don't be shy, Billy" Frédéric Chopin said and smirked

I was instantly already erect, and had to get to business.

"Oh you little dirty slut..." I said ans crouched to get on top of Frédéric Chopin, on the floor outside the bathroom.

"Mmm daddy, take all of me, but only half of it because I believe in mens rights, mmmm." Frédéric Chopin said, then Billy came on his face....

After his cum load he realized maybe the cum could be useful!

Frédéric Chopin & I emptied all our loads into a nice and big jar, and started to make cookies!

Once the cookies were out of the oven we covered them in our cum!

We couldn't let them go to waist, so obviously we let everyone around the neighborhood eat and try some!

Then everyone got the Spanish flu and died,

The End.