Billy Opens Up Shop

2021
BILLYS POV

I was shaving a heart into my BFF Estrogen's pubés mhm...It has been a on going routine, she loves the shapes I can give to her mhmm

After maybe our total of 6th pubé session, she recommended the idea maybe I could start my own business mhmm shaving shapes into pubés!!!

I thought that was a amazing idea, so me & Estrogen decided to make a plan, and open uo shop mhm

3 MONTHS LATER, ESTROGEN POV mhm

You most likely know by, mhm, me and Billy have decided to open up shop so people can in & out get cool, fun, fab designs shaved into their pubés mhm! I'm not artist so Billy is doing all the shaving, I'm just the receptionist. We also hired a second shaver named Heavy Homer, he's cool too mhm

OPENING DAY, BILLYS POV, mhm

Finally!! It was our first day open. We actually had 13 clients, in one day mhm!

Our first client, Iggy Pop, he wan't a huge star on his pubés mh, our second client Joe Biden, wanted the American flag in his pubés mhm, our 3rd Vera Farmiga wanted a cross shaved into her pubés mhm, and our 4th Mads Miklelsen wanted to flag of Denmark in his pubés mhm. Then other irrelevant people like Chris Kandel, wanted Nederlands flag in his pubés, Eriga wanted a book, coffee, and notebook in hers (and a small ayyge at the bottom mhm.)

Day to was marvelous!! Me and Heavy Homer won a state award for best new small business in the STATE!! Only on day 2 mhm mhmm!! Everything was so amazing, y'know at first I wasn't so sure about this "Heavy Homer" but it very much mhm turns out he's a super neat dude, mhm!

Over the next few weeks, turned into months, turned into years, me and Homer became very good friends, maybe too good.

Around August me & Homer became close lovers. We did everything together, slept, ate, shaved (only pubés of course mhm) licked, farted, went to CVS, grabbing milk at store, mhm, y'know everything!!  mhm

But it was around October, me Homer, and Estrogen were all in shop when it got strange...

Estrogen had taken a 30 minute brake to go and pick up Lil Christiaan (Me & Gus's child, yeah our relationship didn't work out but I am mhm left with mhm some custody mhm of Lil Christiaan, mhm.) so me & Homer were left alone....But he started acting really odd...

He started to crawl fastly like a spider around the room!!! Like something out of super spidey man mhm! It was so fearful...
Then after maybe 13 minutes after crawling he started to nibble on my shoes, mhm...It was weird, he said they tasted like the most suggary cotton candy cloud every...Then he said he took some LSD mhm he was hiding inside his nose for 39 minutes and apparently Barney the purple dinosaur showed up inside his LSD trip and was demanding him to do mhm really crazy stuff..

I saw Homer go to the back room and rattle through the drawers, and I think he found what he was looking for right when he started to maliciously laugh...

ESTROGEN'S POV

I just got back to the shop with Lil Christiaan, when I saw the most bizarre thing going on!! Homer was chasing Billy around the room with a GUN!! I screamed and told Lil Christiaan to wait outside while I get everything handled.

I started to ask Homer to please calm down and re-think what he's doing, it seems it worked, when Homer put down the gun, crawled on the floor and started to cry, it seems he realized what he was doing, right??

Very soon after, some strange men in dark suits, very sunken faces, very tall, monotone voices, as if they didn't have a voice box, very mhm creepy low, soulless voices.

They went up to Homer and looked down on him;

"Homer. Forget all your research, burn it, if you don't you will die."

1 man said, the other grabbed homer by the neck, straggled him, and told him to "disappear".

The men soon left, as if nothing happened. Very shortly after, a weird disc came out of the sky and "white forms" appeared...They walked up to Billy, grabbed his hands, and in a instance HE WAS GONE!! mhm.. JUST LIKE THAT!? What in the orbiting rock???

I ran outside to check on Lil Christiaan...

But he was gone too...

To Be Continued.