Chapter 19: My Inner Demon

Zane walks towards me looking pissed off. He is wearing a white tank top, blue jeans and his hair is no longer braided. His green eyes are lit up with anger. "What do u think your doing?!" He growled. I flinch at his tone of voice, like it was burning its way to my brain from the bottom up. "Not you." Cole murmured with a smirk. In my mined, I wanted to laugh but decided against it.

Zane is looking at Cole now. "Shut up. Was I talking to you? No. Just stay out of this Cole. You know I hate it when you disrespect me." He said coldly. Cole just laughs. "Who are you kidding? Your not the boss of me Zane. If anything, you only the boss of that stupid, retard wolf of yours."

"Don't you dare talk about Riley like that. If anything, at least my wolf is deadly then your excuse for a fucking cat." Zane said.

Cole stopped laughing and is looking defensive. "For like the hundredth time, its a war tiger and his not properly trained yet." "Yeah, sure. Keep telling yourself that." Said Zane with a hint of sarcasm.

I'm not gonna lie, they argue like they are brothers. For like at least five minutes, they argued about their pets and other problems. This is probably my chance to back away and leave but of course no. Zane looks at me and takes my arm gently. "Raven-" he said but Cole interrupted him. "Zane you asshole. You are not taking her away from me. I'm so sick and tired that you keep taking away what's mine. First, its the family throne. Next, is the car. Now, is Raven. Your not taking her." Cole growls and was about to touch my arm but I yank it away from his grasp. Then I yank my other arm away from Zane and they both look shock. Now, I'm the one mad.

"Don't talk to me as if I'm an item. An object. You guys are so clueless. Have you guys even thought about how I'm feeling right now. And another thing I swear that you guy argue like brothers fighting over a peice of candy." I said irritated.

"That's because we are." Zane said. "What?" I said. "We are brothers." Said Cole. My mouth dropped. How are they even brothers. They don't even look alike. Cole has short red hair with white streaks, he is tall and is muscular. Zane has long black hair, he is a little shorter then Cole by only an inch and is also muscular. The only thing that's the same about them is their eye color. Which is both emerald green.

Zane starts to explain to me how. "We have the same father but we have different mothers. His mom was his first wife and first slut. While my mom was a beautiful young women that was my fathers second wife." I look over at Cole and he is really pissed at that comment. "Oh yeah? well at least my mom was elegent and resonsible enough that she would clean after herself and take care of me. " Ok this is getting nowhere. Then suddenlly, my head starts to pound and my heart is throbbing. I cough once, then twice, then three times untill I was coughing up blood.

Zane and Cole notice and came at my side. I fell down on my knees and continue. "Raven are you ok?!" said Zane, his voice is filled with worry. "Really, Zane. Why you ask that? you see she isn't fine!!!" said Cole. They start to argue again. This is pissing me off. I'm too weak to stand and I can't breathe. I look up alittle and notice that someone is standing before me. It's the same girl I've seen in the mirror that one night. She looks at me and smirks.

"It's time." she said coldly. Before I could say anything everything goes black.

---------------------------------------------------

(Another point of view....)

I stand up from raven was laying. Zane and Cole looks at me with worry. "Raven?" said Cole. I don't turn to look at them. I lift up my hands to look at. I'm out. I'm out, I thought to myself. I can't help it but laugh that demonik laugh of mines. I turn to look at Zane and Cole. After a few seconds, they look shock and frozen with horror.

(Zanes P.O.V.)

I look at my once beautiful future wife. I know she isn't the girl I fell for. She isn't the one I would die for in a heartbeat. No. What I'm looking at is not her. Her short hair has grown longer and is no longer black. It has turned white. Her eyes are no longer that beautiful shade of grey but black abyss with no white in it at all. Her teeth is pointed at the ends like a vampire. She looks at me like I'm her prey. I slightly look at Cole but see he feels it too. This is no longer Raven. This is her inner demon. After considering this situation, her demon opens her mouth. I thought she was going to talk or something. But no. What she does is much worse. She screams a powerful demonik scream that makes me and Cole fly across the room. Cole hits the far wall of the kitchen. While I flow out the kitchen window and hit the grownd with a thud. All I hear is her inner demon laughing that evil filled demonik laugh. Everything goes dark after that.