Chapter 21

"The hunter is near me!" you could hear Ganji's voice through the communicator.
"You can do it, Ganji!" you encouraged.
"Come on, man! Keep it up!" William exclaimed.
"Y'all focus on decoding!" Ganji replied.

Luca then talked:
"Y/N, go to a cipher so I can connect mine to yours".
"I'm on it!" you explained as you entered a big building in the middle of the map.

"This place shouldn't freeze my foot as much, so I'll stay around here while I can." you mumbled to yourself.

Two seconds after you touched the machine, you heard an electric-like sound, meaning that Luca had connected his cipher to yours, just like he said before.

You got to work, and some minutes after the cipher was finished and you were ready to look for another one! "Alrighty there! Keep calm!" you cheered yourself.
"That's right!" William appeared out of nowhere and runned with you "Keep calm, man! That's like, super important!".
You smiled brightly and pointed to a cipher you saw "There!".
"I'll go to another one, 'kay? We have to decode two of them." he suggested.
"Alright! Good luck!".
He ran off.
__

"The hunter is near me!"
It was Luca's voice. He didn't sound confident at all... in fact he sounded anxious, nervous.
"You can do it, Luca!" you yelled jovially.

As you finished that sentence, he got hit. He was basically squished by Galatea's statues twice.
(Ganji was healed by William beforehand, as he got hurt, but he managed to escape from the Hunter of course).

Some seconds after, Luca got downed with a hit.
"Sorry...".

"Y/N, focus on decoding and prime your cipher, I'm not good with cipher pops, if you don't mind." Ganji solicited "William will rescue and I'll finish this cipher." .

"I'm sorry, what's a cipher pop?" you were embarrassed.
"You leave your cipher progress really near the end, like at 99% progress! So when someone gets downed they get back up when you finish it, got it?" he tried to quickly explain.
"Okay! So when someone gets downed I... 'pop' it? What will that do?" you continued decoding, concentrating on the progress count.
"Exactly! We will recover half our health once all the ciphers are done! I know it might sound stupid or unrealistic but that's how it works! I need to have a conversation with you about the Persona Web after this match, or later." he concluded.
"Alright! I didn't quite understand but I know what I have to do." you were at 78% progress.

Well... in the end, Luca did lose, but you managed to escape with Ganji protecting your back as Galatea tried to down you two...
"LEGS BE USEFUL FOR ONCE" you screamed as you ran, with Ganji also yelling while tossing balls to the Hunter, right behind you, giving some time for you two to run for your life. Meanwhile, after opening the door for you, William calmly searched for the dungeon, so he could leave from there. That was his goal for that match!

That was, to say the least, an interesting game.

__

"LUCA ARE YOU OKAY?" you ran towards the landing area for the rocket chairs.

You saw him scratching his forehead, already coming back "Tough landing.".
"Come here." you said, relieved that nothing worse had happened, as you took off a dead leaf from his brown locks, still tied in a French style braid "You still look flawless though.".
"Thanks to you, sweetie." he grinned. And with that you concluded he was really fine, the same flirty Luca as always.

You blushed as you heard the word 'sweetie' and covered your cheeks and eyes with your hands.
He laughed, noticing you were overwhelmed.

__

"Y'all okay?" your blond friend asked as you two walked in the dining room. He hugged you and spun you around.
You laughed, this time picking him up and spinning him around, you almost tripped "We just had a match against Galatea! We couldn't save Luca though." Luca put his hand on your shoulder, very slowly pushing you away from Mike, in his direction "What about you, Mike?".

"We had a tie, surprisingly. Tracy got downed quickly and we couldn't untie her from Violetta's web, sadly." he stated.
"Who else lost?" Luca asked, a small grin forming on this face.
Mike shared this sly grin "We accidentally left Kreacher on the chair.".
"What a shame." Luca said, as he completely pushed you to his side.

You rubbed your forehead "Guys, seriously, you shouldn't do that, no one deserves to be left behind like that!".
"Well he DID deserve that one." Emily joined the group "Luca are you okay? I have some medicine for headaches if you need something!" she pulled a packet with a small white pill from her pocket.
"Thank you, I appreciate that." he gladly opened the packet and swallowed it. (without water, yes)
"Anytime, dear!" the doctor answered.

You sighed "Please don't leave him again.".
"Fine, fine, N/N, I'll try not to forget." Mike answered, smiling.
Luca didn't say anything, as well as Emily.

A quick moment of silence.

"Well, what shall we do while we-" Mike got interrupted by the sound of the big doors opening.

Cativated me... | Luca Balsa x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें